First time RDWC, needing a bit of help.

• Thread starter Avg_Dad_Grows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Avg_Dad_Grows

Avg_Dad_Grows

Since it may be a while for you to respond, I wanted to follow up. At the top of the back few northern lights, they were far more stretchy than the others, and with that came the top colas too close to the light. Up there, there ppfd was above 1000.. so they foxtailed. So due to me allowing them to veg too much and I underestimated their stretch, I’m just allowing the top to do what it has to for the sake of the 90% of the good nuggs below.

I appreciate your comment, however, to make such a bold claim to someone and offer a solution to, “cut down your plants” is haphazard at best. That wouldn’t even be the solution if it was reveg.

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

It’s a learning curve, now next time you will have a better idea on how a particular variety will take off once you transition from veg to flower

Great Job.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Since it may be a while for you to respond, I wanted to follow up. At the top of the back few northern lights, they were far more stretchy than the others, and with that came the top colas too close to the light. Up there, there ppfd was above 1000.. so they foxtailed. So due to me allowing them to veg too much and I underestimated their stretch, I’m just allowing the top to do what it has to for the sake of the 90% of the good nuggs below.

I appreciate your comment, however, to make such a bold claim to someone and offer a solution to, “cut down your plants” is haphazard at best. That wouldn’t even be the solution if it was reveg.
Ok So I pulled the pictures up on my phone and zoomed in. Every single picture shows reveg on all plants.

Reveg signs are when you have finished buds down below but not up top. The top buds should always be the ones to finish first. Your top buds are becoming leafy, those dark green 1 finger leafs and 3 finger leafs coming out of your top buds also shows me this. I say it because it happened to me man, and I guess its a bold claim but not really. If you dont, they will only become more leafy and more stemmy. Sure you will gain some buds too, but nothing compared to as if it didnt reveg. Im so thankfull i cut mine when I noticed it.

If you want more details ill have to give you comparison photos of what the top of a finished bud will look like if its not revegged.

Your plants would finish in 2 months if they didnt reveg. You shouldnt have any new dark green leafs coming out of buds up top. You will see some leafs come out of the buds up top, but you wont see the stem on those leafs ever, and the part that touches the bud will be completely frosted.

Im really surprised im the only one thats told you this.

What you think @Dirtbag revegging and they should cut down?

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

Great Flower job .

Wait till the calyx start blistering they go from this to that.

Enjoy and keep up the good work.

71E17A79 9C1A 4E69 9802 686BD8AB1651
63379F04 0446 40EB A8E4 BD6E7A29D2F6
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Great Flower job .

Wait till the calyx start blistering they go from this to that.

Enjoy and keep up the good work.
I will debate this with all my soul, so dont take this personal lol. But I looked at your profile pics, your plants too reveged on ya, so I wouldnt suggest telling him that his are fine.

To the OP, I posted a picture of what a propperly finished bud should look like. If you see three finger leafs, or one finger leafs late flower, you are revegging and stressing your plant. Any leafs that come out of the top at end of flower should have pointed tips and if you do see the stem, they will have 5 or 7 leafs on them, not 1 or 3. Also the leafs that come out on this bud are pointed on the end and you cannot see the stems. There are no dark green new growth leafs coming out of the top of this bud. You can search all the winners of picture of the month and most of the pictures under frostiest flowers and see what im referring to. Honestly alot of guys on here reveg and dont know it, but most dont lol. . Most know what they are doing.

Bud
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

No reveg hear mister but lots of flowers.

Enjoy
well whos pictures did you post on your profile? They are revegged lol. .Like im confused as to how anyone could say these two buds you posted are not revegged.

Its also really hard to tell on the full room photo you just shared. Need closeups, so if these 2 pictures are your buds, and closeups. . I will have to call for more backup lol

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

Actually my profile is a broken vegging top from the end of a branch from the front left plant.

If I was into super cropping or saving a strain a cutting of a flower and reveg would be appropriate.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

The top will always finish first BTW. Here is some of my buds. The top bud finishes first because it is always being pushed up. If you have new veg growth blasting through finished buds that is the definition of reveg.

As for smokey im so confused. Perhaps I'll study your posts to understand more.

Screenshot 20211221 092022
Screenshot 20211221 092045
Smokey0418

Smokey0418

Np op , just trying to show that single leaf is not abnormal when flowering.

Try to keep your leaves from folding in.

cut it down . Lol

Enjoy , I’m going back to my vegging plants.
Some of them , as the trichome laden ones are coming down.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Ever single photo posted on this thread is revegged except the plant of the month winner i posted above, and the two I posted above(and honeslty all my plants revegged except that one that I posted, so hell it might be revegged and I dont know it. IDK about smokeys big room, I would need a closeup top down. At first I thought he was posting your pictures saying your good. But then I start thinking they are his pictures he initially posted. . .I still have no idea lol. . .But if we just talk about the pictures you posted. . its confirmed revegged. If were talking about the pictures smokey posted except his big room pic, they are revegged to. I just know what buds look like when they finish propperly. If they are overfed they wont look like that, and if they are underfed they wont look like that. I dont know of anything that can cause reveg symptoms except reveg.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Ok So I pulled the pictures up on my phone and zoomed in. Every single picture shows reveg on all plants.

Reveg signs are when you have finished buds down below but not up top. The top buds should always be the ones to finish first. Your top buds are becoming leafy, those dark green 1 finger leafs and 3 finger leafs coming out of your top buds also shows me this. I say it because it happened to me man, and I guess its a bold claim but not really. If you dont, they will only become more leafy and more stemmy. Sure you will gain some buds too, but nothing compared to as if it didnt reveg. Im so thankfull i cut mine when I noticed it.

If you want more details ill have to give you comparison photos of what the top of a finished bud will look like if its not revegged.

Your plants would finish in 2 months if they didnt reveg. You shouldnt have any new dark green leafs coming out of buds up top. You will see some leafs come out of the buds up top, but you wont see the stem on those leafs ever, and the part that touches the bud will be completely frosted.

Im really surprised im the only one thats told you this.

What you think @Dirtbag revegging and they should cut down?
Not dirtbag but 1 and 3 fingers leaves at the bud site is telling they have.

Top Bottom