First Time Smoking Stories Right Up In Here

• Thread starter BudBongJovi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Was your first time a good or bad experience?

• good

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BudBongJovi

BudBongJovi

Since I'm new to the farm, I wanted to share with y'all my first time getting ripped and what entailed.

Coming from your average suburban middle class family, I never ever was exposed to any form of smoking, and limited drinking was saved for special occasions. So in hindsight, I was a little bitch.

Throughout school, I was an advocate for cannabis, but I had never smoked it myself out of fear of repercussions (which I regret). It wasn't until I was 17 at a party where I decided to tag along with some school mates to get full on blitzed. The funny thing was that I didn't even get stoned that night (as many people don't their first time). But I was persistent! I inhaled, puked and passed the joint on. After the beer was out of me, I tried again, puked and passed it on (PUFF PUKE PASS?). Dry-heaved for a bit and took the joint out of my friends hand, inhaled as hard as I could, held it in... nothing.

A few weeks later, my buddies and I were doing donuts in the Safeway parking lot in our little rice-mobile (Yellow Mitsubishi Lancer) when they run into some buddies. My friends head home for the night, but I decide to stick around because I knew these guys were going to blaze. So here we are sitting in a labyrinth by the library drinking some beers and one of them pulls out a beautiful Illadelph Bong. I immediately ask if I can join in (...) and they said sure! I tell `em it`s my first time and they reply with, “oh no way! I always thought you were stoned 24 7“ So here I am sitting with these guys packing my first bowl in the rain under a canopy of trees expecting who the fuck knows. Then one of them hands me a beer ready to be shotgunned and claims I have to hit the bong, shot gun the beer, then exhale. Me being the ambitious stoner that I am today, abide to his request.

So here I am entrusting my sanity in their hands taking the thickest milkiest rip of my life, followed by a shot gun of Colt 45! and then a quick exhale which led into a coughing frenzy for 15 minutes sipping on another colt. What I didnt know was that I hadn`t smoked weed. It was pure hash, and this is how I felt.

Go to 1:42

followed by a

Go to 2:15

Which lasted the car ride home. And of course, my house was a small 5 minute drive home, but man it felt like 2 hours. I ran upstairs past my mother and into the bathroom and had a shower for an hour. Was the greatest moment of my life.

Besides that, the worst smoking moment of my life was at my dealers house back when I was 19. As we were sitting on his couch waiting, his girlfriend offers me a dab. She loads up a pea sized drop and makes me hit the whole amount. What she didn`t know was that I had just gotten all you can eat sushi. So I hit it, start coughing profusely which leads to projectile vomit all over his bong that was in my hand and later 30 more minutes of puking in his toilet. Now this wasn`t your average friendly dealer either. This guy was always on edge as he had taken lsd every sunday for the past 10 years and wasn`t the most stable of people.. Nonetheless, that encouraged me to start growing my own personal weed which is where I am today talking to you guys haha.

Nonethless, I know yall have better stories than me so lets get to it! Tell us your story.

BBJ

lizardwizard

lizardwizard

Since I'm new to the farm, I wanted to share with y'all my first time getting ripped and what entailed.

Coming from your average suburban middle class family, I never ever was exposed to any form of smoking, and limited drinking was saved for special occasions. So in hindsight, I was a little bitch.

Throughout school, I was an advocate for cannabis, but I had never smoked it myself out of fear of repercussions (which I regret). It wasn't until I was 17 at a party where I decided to tag along with some school mates to get full on blitzed. The funny thing was that I didn't even get stoned that night (as many people don't their first time). But I was persistent! I inhaled, puked and passed the joint on. After the beer was out of me, I tried again, puked and passed it on (PUFF PUKE PASS?). Dry-heaved for a bit and took the joint out of my friends hand, inhaled as hard as I could, held it in... nothing.

A few weeks later, my buddies and I were doing donuts in the Safeway parking lot in our little rice-mobile (Yellow Mitsubishi Lancer) when they run into some buddies. My friends head home for the night, but I decide to stick around because I knew these guys were going to blaze. So here we are sitting in a labyrinth by the library drinking some beers and one of them pulls out a beautiful Illadelph Bong. I immediately ask if I can join in (...) and they said sure! I tell `em it`s my first time and they reply with, “oh no way! I always thought you were stoned 24 7“ So here I am sitting with these guys packing my first bowl in the rain under a canopy of trees expecting who the fuck knows. Then one of them hands me a beer ready to be shotgunned and claims I have to hit the bong, shot gun the beer, then exhale. Me being the ambitious stoner that I am today, abide to his request.

So here I am entrusting my sanity in their hands taking the thickest milkiest rip of my life, followed by a shot gun of Colt 45! and then a quick exhale which led into a coughing frenzy for 15 minutes sipping on another colt. What I didnt know was that I hadn`t smoked weed. It was pure hash, and this is how I felt.

Go to 1:42

followed by a

Go to 2:15

Which lasted the car ride home. And of course, my house was a small 5 minute drive home, but man it felt like 2 hours. I ran upstairs past my mother and into the bathroom and had a shower for an hour. Was the greatest moment of my life.

Besides that, the worst smoking moment of my life was at my dealers house back when I was 19. As we were sitting on his couch waiting, his girlfriend offers me a dab. She loads up a pea sized drop and makes me hit the whole amount. What she didn`t know was that I had just gotten all you can eat sushi. So I hit it, start coughing profusely which leads to projectile vomit all over his bong that was in my hand and later 30 more minutes of puking in his toilet. Now this wasn`t your average friendly dealer either. This guy was always on edge as he had taken lsd every sunday for the past 10 years and wasn`t the most stable of people.. Nonetheless, that encouraged me to start growing my own personal weed which is where I am today talking to you guys haha.

Nonethless, I know yall have better stories than me so lets get to it! Tell us your story.

BBJ
Hahaha that's a great post BBJ, I too come from suburban middle class but I was exposed to rampant drinking and pot smoking in my formative years. Love the Louie clip too, I actually got to see him and aziz and some others at a comedy festival just a couple weeks ago, that dude is stupid funny.

Anywho my first time I got high was July 4th going into freshman year of high school, some of the "big cool high school kids" up the block were having a huge BBQ. Me and my two homies who I consider brothers to this day decided it was time for us to get our feet wet in the party scene, so we headed up there not knowing what to expect. The crowd was mostly older kids but familiar faces from the neighborhood, and when my friends and I arrived, it was like the whole collective goal of this party became getting these three little freshman shitheads as fucked up as unreasonably possible. So all kinds of beer chugging keg standing and other alcohol related fuckery commenced, which after maybe 30 minutes led to the ole projectile vomitting.

We sat out on the curb in head-spinning misery when up walks an older kid who I knew very well but at the time could barely open my eyes to see who it was. He squats down in front of the three of us and says "y'all know what would put an end to those spins real quick?" He pulls a very fat king size joint from behind his ear that reaked of lemon and skunk even from where I sat. This was in the days of "mids" (low grade Mexican brick weed) and "dro" (sticky, smelly, crystally sinsemilla, not necessarily hydroponic). In a somewhat forewarning sort of tone, he says "now this is some good dro, y'all will be dumb high at the end of this". We obliged him of course and so he leads us behind the house out onto the golf course where we proceed to smoke this entire thing in a glorious coughing, gagging giggling spectacle. As we flick the roach we exchange handshakes and he heads back to the party. A vicious case of cottonmouth soon sets in on two of the three of us, so we head back to my house which was maybe 4 or 5 houses down to get something non-alcoholic to drink. And yes the time stretch is very real, trying to think back to earlier that night felt almost nostalgic haha. Luckily for us my dad was asleep upstairs so we were able to get to the kitchen without to much paranoia. And that's when the shit got bizarre lol.

We had a very old dachshund, older than me. nicest dog in the world never bit never barked, always just scootin around wagging his tail. Well as I grabbed a can of soda from the fridge, I turned around to see my dog sitting there at my feet, staring directly into my eyes, stoic. Looking back on it he was obviously just begging for something from the fridge but at the time I really thought this little guy was staring directly into my soul, telling me my whole life story. I cowered there with the fridge wide open, eyes locked with this dog for what felt like hours. This unbearable guilt about getting high came over me, like my dog knew I was high and was very deeply hurt and disappointed in me for my bad choice. I began to tear up and really got the worst case of the "not-cools" I've ever had from weed. My friends who had no idea why I was so upset got very concerned and upset too. Well we never made it back to the party, my friends hung back at the house with me for moral support and we played the most exhilarating super Mario session ever, deep into the night.

And that's the first time I got high, sorry for the long read.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
First time we got REALLY high was not just pot.
We were 14 years old living in Palo alto Calif. and got ahold of some pure orange sunshine lsd tabs $1.50 4 way hit. 1970
Palo alto pretty much was where it all began.
Like fools despite the warning we ate the 2nd quarter cause we felt nothing. Just after ingestion of the 2nd quarter it began
We spent the entire day tripping in a field sitting in some bushes watching the trees dance and everything was electric wires appearing all over the place stringing all different colors with Christmas tree like bulbs coming from the ground. the street was 3 feet deep flowing all different colors.
My friend recently was commenting about those first few trips are the most amazing hallucinations no fear beautiful experience no fear or worries.
Jimi Hendrix Santana on the record player record would melt in hand while putting on turntable
AHHHH the good old days........
A few years later dosed Orange Sunshine and climbed to the top of one of the great pyramids in Egypt, Full moon tripped balls all night till sunrise.....
AHHH the good old days.....

BudBongJovi

BudBongJovi

Tripping on top of the pyramids?? Did ya see king tut??? Great stories haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom