First time tent grower. Need help!

• Thread starter Hbennett
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hbennett

A 10lb. yield per harvest in the 8x8? Or any way possible?
Anyway possible. I decided against the tent and just gonna use my whole basement. I can get supplies to make my basement a room alot cheaper then the tent rout. Now I have a 14 foot by 14foot area to use and a 10 foot by 12 foot area to use with 7 1/2 ceilings

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Is there a reason you need 10lbs.? Seems like a pretty big grow to start off with. I would suggest a shit ton of research as that space could get quite costly to set up. You need to decide if you are going with a sealed room or venting. That will dictate the type of equipment and initial cost. I can tell you right now a 14x14 is not going to be cheap so what kind of budget are you looking at would be the best place to start. It adds up extremely fast. Is this a legal or illegal grow? power consumption can be an issue if its not legal. Venting can be an issue if not legal... and the list goes on.

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Anyway possible. I decided against the tent and just gonna use my whole basement. I can get supplies to make my basement a room alot cheaper then the tent rout. Now I have a 14 foot by 14foot area to use and a 10 foot by 12 foot area to use with 7 1/2 ceilings
what are you doing that you need 10 pounds of weed per yield for like?😂😂😂

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Good thing its so easy to grow, harvest, dry and cure 10 pounds of weed. ;-)
You forgot,,TRIMMING 10lbs is a blast..NOT! LMAO
Trimming sux

M

mmjcard420

Lol! That’s a pretty big tent haha...Which strain are you trying to grow though? To grow more just ensure the plants receive proper light along with good ventilation. I hope your tent allows the right airflow along with ideal temperature conditions. Also, keep the inner surface of the tent reflective and smell-proof. Keep this handy and it’s set to get those buds blooming.

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Hey everyone. This is going be my first time growing in a tent. I've got a 96x96x 78 tent and I have 2 1000watt hps grow lights. I plan on using soil and was wondering what's the best number of plants I should grow in a tent this size with these two lights. I'm trying to get as much yield as I can get. Plot size and anything will help. Still learning as I go so anything and everything helps. I appreciate all advice. Thank you for your time and hope you have a great day! P.s. posted photos of the lights and tent.
I have 2 300w leds so don’t quite have th heat problem that u have. My first grow also and it is rocket science....never though I would have to do sooo much to grow good bud...like babysitting..good luck to you

Top Bottom