First time trying Autos not looking so good

• Thread starter jaimars
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaimars

jaimars

So I decided to try autos for my new grow and the leaves are turning brown and crisping 2 are ak47 and one is cheese! Humidity has been high with it being hot 105° and my ac not working properly this week. Not sure if it matters but I made a rookie mistake and didn’t plant them in their forever home so they all were transplanted after a week and a half in a solo. The big one is almost 3 weeks and the others are 2 weeks and 1 1/2 after one other seed didn’t sprout

First time trying autos not looking so good
First time trying autos not looking so good 2
First time trying autos not looking so good 3
First time trying autos not looking so good 4
Cubbies69

Cubbies69

So I decided to try autos for my new grow and the leaves are turning brown and crisping 2 are ak47 and one is cheese! Humidity has been high with it being hot 105° and my ac not working properly this week. Not sure if it matters but I made a rookie mistake and didn’t plant them in their forever home so they all were transplanted after a week and a half in a solo. The big one is almost 3 weeks and the others are 2 weeks and 1 1/2 after one other seed didn’t sprout
They look fine

Moshmen

Moshmen

What are you feeding? Ph of run off ? Ec of runoff - from the looks of it your feeding tomuch nitro and not enuff calmag but strictly a guess at this point if ya give more info you will get better answers , heat and humidity is not helping your babies .

Your watering looks inconsistent at best - when ya water make sure you get the whole pot evenly no dry/hot spots

jaimars

jaimars

What are you feeding? Ph of run off ? Ec of runoff - from the looks of it your feeding tomuch nitro and not enuff calmag but strictly a guess at this point if ya give more info you will get better answers , heat and humidity is not helping your babies .

Your watering looks inconsistent at best - when ya water make sure you get the whole pot evenly no dry/hot spots
Haven’t had any feeding so I haven’t tested the run off....should I give them some calmag? And yes watering has been inconsistent but we are on track now

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter

Your curled edges say that your high temp theory is correct. 105 quite high but just as important is the humidity. I don't see where you mentioned that. Please provide us with your environmental stats.

Happy Growing 😎 🍻

Top Bottom