First time with clones. Very droopy after transplanting.

• Thread starter mkono87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mkono87

mkono87

Been given the opportunity to try cloning for the first time and been using rapid rooters which much success. The issue is after a few days of transplanting the rooted clones to solo cup, they are starting to look very droopy perhaps even kinda dry/crispy. Was just curious if it was an over watering issue or low humidity. This morning I threw them in one of my tent that is 80F and 55-60% RH to see if maybe it would help dry them up a bit quicker. Would love some advice and tips.

First time with clones very droopy after transplanting
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
are those unroot or rooted? Either way they prolly need more humidity try a dome or 2 over the cups and or misting the tops

mkono87

mkono87

are those unroot or rooted? Either way they prolly need more humidity try a dome or 2 over the cups and or misting the tops
I had them rooted well in rapid rooters before I transplanted. My dome is not large enough for solo cups so maybe I can find something. For now they are in the 60% rh tent.

While rooting, I gave them 100ppm of sweet candy and those solo cups are sunshine mix 4 amended with gaia 4-4-4

Latest posts

Top Bottom