First timer…. Say what you need. Light burn? Calcium? Or over water?

• Thread starter loki.kotomi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

loki.kotomi

So as title states first timer, I’ve done some solo research but I’m not positive. And don’t know where to start. I’m using and organic potting soil in a 10” planter pot. Started from seed about 5-5 1/2 weeks ago. Used aerogarden to start. Using the light system from it to keep it going till I can get better. Was going fine till about a week ago. Now I’m seeing brown tips and some brown splotching I water about two times a week about 10 oz of water as I don’t really have it set up for a run off. Plant size maybe 5 inches. Strain sundae driver (not sure how much that matters).

First timer say what you need light burn calcium or over water
First timer say what you need light burn calcium or over water 2
First timer say what you need light burn calcium or over water 3
Ponky

Ponky

This one looks a little rich on nitrogen. I'd pot up. Something like 3 to 5 gallons. Always thorough saturate media. Track your feedings. Find the advice you need in time. I would choose to repot these and just water between each feeding.

L

loki.kotomi

This one looks a little rich on nitrogen. I'd pot up. Something like 3 to 5 gallons. Always thorough saturate media. Track your feedings. Find the advice you need in time. I would choose to repot these and just water between each feeding.
Ok thank you for the advice I just moved it up to this pot 2 weeks ago and thought I had a little more time with it.

L

loki.kotomi

I up potted it, should I not be putting the ferts in the water every time? Again new to this and using the same methods I would for growing tomatoes in pots.

L

loki.kotomi

As an update I’m at day 127 as of this posting I just started force flowering 4 weeks ago and just started getting my first buds 3 days ago. Is supposed to be sundae driver. Though it doesn’t have bright orange pistils and it smells super lemony.

75B76579 5A5B 4C09 BC60 7692FE789897
C0784F1F F03D 4924 932C E0F7C1CA6DF7
Ponky

Ponky

Well when you can there are some LED vendors here that can give you a discount. A good light really makes all the difference when you're trying to yield some bud. But not bad for just an aero garden light.

Top Bottom