First timer, another ready to harvest post?

• Thread starter GreenEnvy22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GreenEnvy22

Hi all,
Long time gardener, first time Cannabis grower. I'm in Canada, Niagara region. I've had my 4 cherry head plants outdoors all summer, in 5 gallon buckets.
We got some cold nights this week, so I moved them into my greenhouse, which gets direct sun from around 1pm-sunset, so I have grow lights going from 8am-1pm (lots of hot pepper plants and tomatoes in the greenhouse too).
I've read the "how to tell" thread. I think 2 of my 4 plants are ready, but want confirmation. They have the majority of the pistils going red/brown, and I think trichomes are cloudy. I've got a basic magnifying glass, but it's just 5x mag so hard to tell. I'm not sure about the watering or even size, I haven't been paying close enough attention to that (next year!). Several leaves are yellowing.

So These ones I think are ready:
PXL 20220925 143948249

PXL 20220925 144000263

And these 2 I think need a few more days to a week:
PXL 20220925 144019681

PXL 20220925 144057383

Thanks in advance for any help.

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Hi all,
Long time gardener, first time Cannabis grower. I'm in Canada, Niagara region. I've had my 4 cherry head plants outdoors all summer, in 5 gallon buckets.
We got some cold nights this week, so I moved them into my greenhouse, which gets direct sun from around 1pm-sunset, so I have grow lights going from 8am-1pm (lots of hot pepper plants and tomatoes in the greenhouse too).
I've read the "how to tell" thread. I think 2 of my 4 plants are ready, but want confirmation. They have the majority of the pistils going red/brown, and I think trichomes are cloudy. I've got a basic magnifying glass, but it's just 5x mag so hard to tell. I'm not sure about the watering or even size, I haven't been paying close enough attention to that (next year!). Several leaves are yellowing.

So These ones I think are ready:
View attachment 1285678
View attachment 1285679

And these 2 I think need a few more days to a week:
View attachment 1285680
View attachment 1285681

Thanks in advance for any help.
Hard to say how done plants are over photos, I would give the top plants at least another week and bottom plants another 2 weeks at least. I would recommend getting a jewelers loop from hobby store and really take a look at your trichomes.

BaKiNaToR

BaKiNaToR

Noobie myself, but I would say 2 more weeks on the top 2 and 3- 4 on the bottom. The top ones look to be at that second stage of pistil growth. Again, just learning myself😎

Latest posts

Top Bottom