First timer (auto’s Colorado cookie) wish me luck

• Thread starter Leeroy48
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leeroy48

Leeroy48

INTRODUCING my self
Hi All I am a beginner for growing. I know the tiniest fraction of knowledge. Hope any one can help me through out out my journal . I would truly be happy. Personally I can’t wait to see what happens. Thank you for your time.

EQUIPMENT
210x120x120 random size tent I know.
2 LED 600 watt lights
6 pot sizes 15 litres
Canna terra professional soil medium Should off thought about this soil (o well)
Flora Series nutrients
Colorado Cookies auto

INFORMATION about grow
Plants are currently on a light cycle of 24 hours. Gonna change when budding appears.

plants currently are 2 weeks and 1 day old give or take. Some got potted different times.

I have a slight problem with my feeding schedule with flora series on the 2 week. Just had to go what’s on the back off the bottle with 1/4 strength. Then slowly working my way up. Trying not to nute burn them. but when feeding I do in a sequence of nutrients water nutrients water so on

also thought I had overwatered one plant looks bit under the weather and still does. First sign-of this i drained the excess water into the bottom tray then we’ve a pencil stabbed holes on top off the soil a inch deep. Trying to dry the soil out a bit. Since then has perked up slightly not much though. If any one’ got advice please share with me. Truly would be happy. The first photo is the plant in question.

The plants them self run at.

Temperature 25 to 28
Humidity 40 to 60

Enjoy the photos.

First timer autos colorado cookie wish me luck
First timer autos colorado cookie wish me luck 2
First timer autos colorado cookie wish me luck 3
First timer autos colorado cookie wish me luck 4
First timer autos colorado cookie wish me luck 5
First timer autos colorado cookie wish me luck 6

Latest posts

Top Bottom