First timer finally switched to flower

• Thread starter Ryboburton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ryboburton

Ryboburton

First ever grow. This forum helped me out a ton. Here’s my set up. Used the small stunted plants just to get my temp and humidity right. Made some mistakes and I hurt them bad lol. Ladies in the box I made at work for free are doing wonderfully tho. How’d everyone think I’m doing this far? Love the community. Has been a great help

First timer finally switched to flower
andrienw

andrienw

Nice setup! The drain is key. I always have to bring mine in the shower to water which is a pain. Plants look great!

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

I used to have to and had them in saucers so I’d bring them out to the pool table every damn time. Pain in my ass. But I can water them where they sit and let it go now unless I want some runoff. Thanks. See how they do in the next 60 days lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi do you have passive air going into the steel box that will help with the heat .?od

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
I used to have to and had them in saucers so I’d bring them out to the pool table every damn time. Pain in my ass. But I can water them where they sit and let it go now unless I want some runoff. Thanks. See how they do in the next 60 days lol

I can relate, after a good 10 hour workshift, coming home to water 6 plants and having to pull them out of the tent... wasnt my thing.

Very nice clean setup. Stable temperatures in a metal box, you got it down.
Keep up the good work. I like the organized setup a lot.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I use to grow in 20 lt pots till the day I came home after long day digging big deep holes for fence post , bent over the pick up first pot ruptured 2 disc and pinched the nerves ...... I use 5 lt pots now and only fill with 4 lots of mix much easier for my old tied back .... I think the set up you have created is fantastic the pot stands are great I’ll have to find something like that down here in Australia. Best of luck with the grow I’m sure we will see more of it . Od

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
They’re booming. Funny how the camera on my phone turns them yellow in the light but what do u think.

They look vibrant, you're doing awesome from my point of view. Good job!
If you didn't say you were a first timer, probably wouldn't even have known. Very well.

-CG

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
The one thing I noticed was a consistent stretch, that I assume comes from higher temps. I think your phone may have a funky polarized lens. The effect seems to change only when the phone moves.

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Start of week 8 today. That’s a tall boy beer so I think kicking ass

Top Bottom