First Timer Grower Entering Flowering

• Thread starter BAMBINO7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BAMBINO7

BAMBINO7

Hey! This is my first time growing and I just sent my plant into flowering (12/12) two days ago. Does everything look correct and healthy? Any tips for Low Stress Training and Lollipoping this plant?
Also what nutrients should I get? I’ve just been using distilled water with a pH level between 6-7. Thanks in advance for the advice!
First timer grower entering flowering
First timer grower entering flowering 2
First timer grower entering flowering 3

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
looking good!
nice humidifier! haha i have the same one..
just let her stretch out over the next month than growth has pretty much stopped, than maybe tie some branches opening her up.
there will be lots of suggestions for ya..

Cypress66

Cypress66

Stems stems Hey! This is my first time growing and I just sent my plant into flowering (12/12) two days ago. Does everything look correct and healthy? Any tips for Low Stress Training and Lollipoping this plant?
Also what nutrients should I get? I’ve just been using distilled water with a pH level between 6-7. Thanks in advance for the advice! View attachment 1117580View attachment 1117581View attachment 1117582
Hey! This is my first time growing and I just sent my plant into flowering (12/12) two days ago. Does everything look correct and healthy? Any tips for Low Stress Training and Lollipoping this plant?
Also what nutrients should I get? I’ve just been using distilled water with a pH level between 6-7. Thanks in advance for the advice! View attachment 1117580View attachment 1117581View attachment 1117582
Yes it is a bit more of a risk to be bending your plants at this stage start that when they are young and they are supple they are easier to manipulate your plant stems harden with age mind you saying that i still manage to snap mine when they are young by being heavy handed and pushing my luck they are looking great to me try to avoid any shading on the bud sites but they don’t look like you have that problem you can open them up a bit more and then you will get more light into the lower level of your plants if it’s needed you won’t have to be opening them much for your light anyway i personally don’t lollipop that is a choice that is yours i go more for getting the lights on the whole plant and then after the stretch which is the stage you have reached the start of your plants can double in size in the next 3wks bud will have formed on your plants some plants show them early most of what I’ve done second to third week depending on what they are and what they are being fed with again that is what I have found pk boost seems to me that as soon as I have used it they will show the next day maybe coincidence?nutes is a very hard one for me to be able to tell you what is the best one lots of choice but I can tell you what I use and used they are probably going to have the same results used properly but I’m using the grotek impact range and the Dutch pro a+b grow and bloom with the cyco uptake and cyco potash in early flower very happy with the results but I have had good results only using the Dutch pro base nutes tried the explode they have personally thought it was a waste of money only one that I have seen results with is the monster bloom by grotek used it for a long time but it is my story used plant magic when I first started that was okay but I was learning tried canna didn’t get on with it but look at what other people do using it the only reason I have the grotek range was that it was half price so that is all the information I have but boosters and the other additives you can get i would be very careful do any research you can on it lots of things that are out there are what they call snake oil or useless stuff base nutes is enough to grow and flower your plants keep it all on point with the temperature and humidity light clean up often that’s very important for avoiding problems with mould insects and disease and everything is going to be easier for you to work on your plants hate seeing any mess in my tent leaves water anything anyway hope that maybe i have been of some kind of help with that long winded message that is a late one but only just seen it keep the good work up and it will be great to see how you get on with your garden peace ✌️

Top Bottom