*first timer* growing 3 plants

• Thread starter Glasgowsmokes91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Glasgowsmokes91

Hey guys,

ive been reading a lot on the forum and thought I’d introduce myself :)

I have attached some photos of my plants so far as they have only just started from seeds, the germination seemed to have went well but two of them seem to be bending a little bit? And I’m not entirely sure why I thought it might have been because the light was too intense so I moved them away from it a little bit further but I’m not sure what else could be up.

my set up is a buddha grow tent 4x4 bought the whole set up together I have a 600w LED I haven’t set up the carbon filter or inline fan yet was going to do that after they have grown a bit more? I’m happy for and advice and I look forward to updating you guys on the progress of my first grow.

thanks guys

First timer growing 3 plants
First timer growing 3 plants 2
First timer growing 3 plants 3
First timer growing 3 plants 4
First timer growing 3 plants 5
First timer growing 3 plants 6
First timer growing 3 plants 7
First timer growing 3 plants 8
G

Glasgowsmokes91

Also the strains are Bluetooth, purple kush and Blue dream all autos

sambapati

sambapati

Welcome to the farm and have a good grow. Filling up your cups to the very brim with additional perlite/coffee grounds/chalk combo would do the trick. Don't need more (soil) just filler to the tippy top. Nice job so far and if you take a few minutes to listen to this rap about the future -- you'll understand everything.

0:03 / 38:12

The Firesign Theater - I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus (1971) (Complete Album)

Latest posts

Top Bottom