First timer here!! Got pics advice please

• Thread starter Sourkush860
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sourkush860

Sourkush860

Hey first grow here viparspecra 300w and 2 12" full spectrum 20w only have 1 sour kush aka headband in flower and one clone in veg that I cloned. All I've used is evian 7.2 oh water Alaska fish fertilizer 5-1-1 untill 4 weeks into flower which is now by the way and now I'm doing unsulfered organic black strap molasses 2 tbsp per gal.....any advice at all would be awesome thanks guys happy growing.

First timer here got pics advice please
First timer here got pics advice please 2
First timer here got pics advice please 3
First timer here got pics advice please 4
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Hi mate I would not use masslas in root zone as it's is more when it's ready for weight and sticky as any sugar in pot rots roots but looks ok but small buds for 4 weeks to me but more u grow u will work out what needs to be dome

mancorn

mancorn

Both Alaska fish fertilizer and molasses are better used for feeding soil microorganisms than feeding plants. Not like they’re a problem, molasses will add a little calcium, magnesium, potassium and iron, but unless you have good living soil, think you’d be better off with a balanced bottle for your first few indoor grows. (Something like Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro is super simple).

Sourkush860

Sourkush860

Hi mate I would not use masslas in root zone as it's is more when it's ready for weight and sticky as any sugar in pot rots roots but looks ok but small buds for 4 weeks to me but more u grow u will work out what needs to be dome
Hey, ghosttrainx ...thanks for the info much appreciated...I as well thought the buds were a bit small I'm only in a 1.5 gal pot too...another lesson learned so I'm thinking I kinda stunted it's growth a bit.

Sourkush860

Sourkush860

Both Alaska fish fertilizer and molasses are better used for feeding soil microorganisms than feeding plants. Not like they’re a problem, molasses will add a little calcium, magnesium, potassium and iron, but unless you have good living soil, think you’d be better off with a balanced bottle for your first few indoor grows. (Something like Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro is super simple).
Thanks, mancorn very informative...I will deff pick up some dyna grow foliage next grow..now is that for veg only or can I veg/ bloom or do you recommend something different for bloom...my next grow will be motor- breath (x3) and GMO cookies (x2)

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Hey, ghosttrainx ...thanks for the info much appreciated...I as well thought the buds were a bit small I'm only in a 1.5 gal pot too...another lesson learned so I'm thinking I kinda stunted it's growth a bit.
Thx your welcome it's always hard to find out what's wrong as lots of problems mimic each other good luck in your hobby 👻🚂✊👍and here if I can help ok

mancorn

mancorn

Thanks, mancorn very informative...I will deff pick up some dyna grow foliage next grow..now is that for veg only or can I veg/ bloom or do you recommend something different for bloom...my next grow will be motor- breath (x3) and GMO cookies (x2)
You can use throughout grow, no need for a bloom. (The idea of needing a special bloom fert is way overblown. (There are some reasons to use it, but 90% of growers would be fine without.) I’m not suggesting that Dyna-grow is the be all to end all, just one of the better single bottle brands as opposed to some “systems” that are selling 20 bottles (and new growers can easily get overwhelmed with B.S.)

Sourkush860

Sourkush860

One more thing I forgot to ask... I snapped a small nugget off to test dry and cure and it didn't go well I hung to dry then put in a glass container and opened each day but has no smell. I need a full proof dry and cure plan before I have to harvest I don't wanna loose all my hard work. Thanks

budgie

budgie

if you put a bud in a jar you have to burp that jar 3 times a day for the
First week,that’s why you grass smells
Grass lol

One more thing I forgot to ask... I snapped a small nugget off to test dry and cure and it didn't go well I hung to dry then put in a glass container and opened each day but has no smell. I need a full proof dry and cure plan before I have to harvest I don't wanna loose all my hard work. Thanks

Sourkush860

Sourkush860

if you put a bud in a jar you have to burp that jar 3 times a day for the
First week,that’s why you grass smells
Grass lol
Haha I see..now how long would you dry before jarring it and burping 3x a day first week the is it ok or do I continue past first jar week? Never dryer or cured before

budgie

budgie

what I do chop everything up put in paper bags,let the bag sit for 3 days closed,shake it once a day after the 3rd day open the bag see how dry the buds are,you want to trim a bit of it big fan leaves,big kolas I break up or they get mold

Haha I see..now how long would you dry before jarring it and burping 3x a day first week the is it ok or do I continue past first jar week? Never dryer or cured before

2B8F80B9 F32A 495A BE01 09FFCD86546B
4419FF22 6692 488B 9C3C 66A7F9E6A940
FE5A067B F7CA 4F30 91C0 B2EAFE2F3815
9108D0C0 BC1F 4AC8 A2BA C9715B983877
Sourkush860

Sourkush860

what I do chop everything up put in paper bags,let the bag sit for 3 days closed,shake it once a day after the 3rd day open the bag see how dry the buds are,you want to trim a bit of it big fan leaves,big kolas I break up or they get mold
Excellent I really appreciate all the advice I'll definitely do that...I'll post again after the harvest.

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Cut branches clean of crap to through away hung till buds are dry on outside then trim up to keep resin leaf cut off stem place buds in bag screw bag up leave a hour and open it place near fan and repeat over and over till it's right and buds will be mummified and the smell will be through out the bud and tightens up fluffy buds and gives good shape and look to👻🚂✊💯🙏🌍

Sourkush860

Sourkush860

Cut branches clean of crap to through away hung till buds are dry on outside then trim up to keep resin leaf cut off stem place buds in bag screw bag up leave a hour and open it place near fan and repeat over and over till it's right and buds will be mummified and the smell will be through out the bud and tightens up fluffy buds and gives good shape and look to👻🚂✊💯🙏🌍
Word...so now I have a solid game plan ..appreciate it ..much respect I'm not so nervous for the harvest now. Thank you.

Sourkush860

Sourkush860

**UPDATE....fully harvested thanks to everyone's that helped and gave me tips very appreciated...kso here she is...I have a clone too that's in veg same this was the mother plant I'll let this one veg out longer plus I'm running the dyna grow foliage as well now!!!

IMG 20210220 120924
IMG 20210220 120919
IMG 20210216 163355
IMG 20210214 110748
detroitjoe

detroitjoe

your harvest kinda sucks but then again, to each their own.

why are you creating so much work for yourself ?

Sourkush860

Sourkush860

your harvest kinda sucks but then again, to each their own.

why are you creating so much work for yourself ?
@detroitjoe first ever grow using a 300w viparspecra which prolly really only 120w hah anyways tho what would you critique recommend do diff...I'm basically going in blind...thanks man

Sourkush860

Sourkush860

@detroitjoe first ever grow using a 300w viparspecra which prolly really only 120w hah anyways tho what would you critique recommend do diff...I'm basically going in blind...thanks man
Ooh and 1 plant headband strain got just over 2 oz.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

the most important question you have to ask yourself is :

"why am i growing/producing"

once you answer that question for yourself, the sky is the limit.

Anyone can pop a seed and grow it to maturity....its simple that a monkey can be trained to do it.
but does the money know why it is doing it..

Top Bottom