First timer looking for advice

• Thread starter Daza2991
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

Thats what I been thing getting some netting to put over the tops next time 2 1 above they other and do alot of bending maybe
Just take your time and read through the threads here, you will see what you think suits your space and needs. A Lot of good dairies here. I learned most of what I know this way

Daza2991

Daza2991

Just take your time and read through the threads here, you will see what you think suits your space and needs. A Lot of good dairies here. I learned most of what I know this way
Yeah defo mate will do a had a look at a few last couple days also watched some videos on YouTube

Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

Yeah defo mate will do a had a look at a few last couple days also watched some videos on YouTube
Hey man welcome to the farm! There are a ton of friendly and very knowledgeable people here. What medium are you grow with. I had a lot of lime green on my last grow, before I found this place.... turned out to be a water quality issue. I am by no means an expert but following the guidelines set by fellow farmers has helped a ton. Might have more going on than just a light intensity issue. Lux meters and tds meters are crucial imo, they take out most of the guess work.
Got this pic from a fellow farmer, figured I should pass it on!

221F80F4 B658 4304 895A B2B0915C4030
Daza2991

Daza2991

Hey man welcome to the farm! There are a ton of friendly and very knowledgeable people here. What medium are you grow with. I had a lot of lime green on my last grow, before I found this place.... turned out to be a water quality issue. I am by no means an expert but following the guidelines set by fellow farmers has helped a ton. Might have more going on than just a light intensity issue. Lux meters and tds meters are crucial imo, they take out most of the guess work.
Got this pic from a fellow farmer, figured I should pass it on!
Thanks mate much appreciated looks like its lacking in nitrogen or sulphur I thinks it a fert problem looking on the pic so I think I might lower my ph a little to give more of whY ever is from lower pH keeping my ph the same instead switching it round once a week maybe. I have been using coco with iconic grow for coco and I also have the iconic coco bloom I didn't want to use different fert in both stages with me just starting out I need to find my barrings a little first I think

Fudge

Fudge

Give them a flush with pH buffered water then atouch of Epsom salts next time. If it is a deficiency they should be fine after that, just curious how one has got it if the other hasn't if it's pH

Daza2991

Daza2991

Give them a flush with pH buffered water then atouch of Epsom salts next time. If it is a deficiency they should be fine after that, just curious how one has got it if the other hasn't if it's pH
I think it might have been under fed i boosted its nutes and its looking way healthier after 2 days I don't get it thought as you said both I have been watering from the same bucket for both so I'm confused. I just took the picture before it s looking much greener

20201216 094824
SSgrower

SSgrower

Keep logs and notice colors & such, plants seem dark in the middle of leaves, lighter to the edges. I have friends in southwest England, Wiltshire, Beanacre area,Cheers.

Fudge

Fudge

I think it might have been under fed i boosted its nutes and its looking way healthier after 2 days I don't get it thought as you said both I have been watering from the same bucket for both so I'm confused. I just took the picture before it s looking much greener
Just noticed its pure coco in the pot, if possible pop a few holes in the sides of the pot for airation of the medium, also if possible raise the pot off the ground, even by cm or 2 just to create airflow under to the roots, maybe some wire or pvc mesh over your drainage plate this will help your coco dry out better and allow you to feed a bit more often

Daza2991

Daza2991

Just noticed its pure coco in the pot, if possible pop a few holes in the sides of the pot for airation of the medium, also if possible raise the pot off the ground, even by cm or 2 just to create airflow under to the roots, maybe some wire or pvc mesh over your drainage plate this will help your coco dry out better and allow you to feed a bit more often
Thanks you i will try to get them raised up today and get more holes it pots thanks mate all advice will help with my next as I got about 10 for next time

Fudge

Fudge

This is the signs of a "Magnesium" deficiency, and it can be corrected by going here and doing what you need to do:
1/4 tsp Epsom salts/gallon after a flush, his pH is fine so its not that causing lock out, new growth tips also look pretty green.

Could try adding a touch of calmag separately to normal feed schedule but at about 6ph just in case it's not being absorbed but once she's feeding normal again

2 days ph'd water, then a drink of Epsom salts or calmag nd then resume normal feed, she should be spot on in a week.

Daza2991

Daza2991

Should I or should I not defoliat 7 days into flip as of today and they have stretched about 6inch so looks tho going to stay smallish. Should I remove leafs if yes how much please thanks in advamce

Daza2991

Daza2991

Should I or should I not defoliat 7 days into flip as of today and they have stretched about 6inch so looks tho going to stay smallish. Should I remove leafs if yes how much please thanks in advamce

20201222 093231

Latest posts

Top Bottom