First timer, need advice. Risk overwatering, or wait until next feed?

• Thread starter rlc3492
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rlc3492

rlc3492

First timer need advice risk overwatering or wait until next feed

I’m in a bit of a conundrum. Week 6 of flower, and I watered yesterday. I noticed a couple yellow leaves yesterday but wasn’t worried because the next watering (3 days from now roughly) would be a feeding. I woke up this morning to this, about 10-12 yellow leaves and more progressing. My question is, is it worth it to feed now even though I watered yesterday and risk overwatering, or would it be better to just wait the next 2.5 days and feed on schedule and then do feedings closer together the next go around. Basically will overwatering hurt more or will the nitrogen deficiency hurt more this late?

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

What type of nutes are ya feeding? How much? ...not that I can answer this 1 but others who can need that info...i went for an at home soil test to gauge how much nitrogen etc were in my soil, you can test your run off and soil and see what youre working with. Home depot or lowes should have them, do it today and get results by tomorrow on Nitrogen Potash and I think potassium.

rlc3492

rlc3492

What type of nutes are ya feeding? How much? ...not that I can answer this 1 but others who can need that info...i went for an at home soil test to gauge how much nitrogen etc were in my soil, you can test your run off and soil and see what youre working with. Home depot or lowes should have them, do it today and get results by tomorrow on Nitrogen Potash and I think potassium.
I’m using the FF Trio and following it’s schedule. The soil is pretty much used up other than what I’ve put in and I’ve only done one feeding because it was Ocean Forest that I transplanted into so it lasted me through about week 4. Thanks for the info!

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Np. Only suggesting soil test asap bc its easier to have to add and feed rather than feed too much and have to try and correct it bc you mess with your schedule. Overfeeding can lead to a lockout which is way harder to correct. However from my understanding i do know that in flower it has a high possiblity to suck up nutes and water, its also normal for leaves to yellow in flower as they plant uses the available nutes in the leaves for the budds so some yellowing is normal. Just offering food for thought.

Bird law isn't governed by reason 🦅

(Plus comments will bump your post)

Top Bottom