First timer - RDWC

• Thread starter FuqStik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FuqStik

FuqStik

Well, I'm new here, and new to the growing community in general. I grew a few times in soil about 15 years ago, but that was back in college... so let's give this a go, but with RDWC.

I grow in a southern humid, VERY HOT state - growing in a finished room outside of my attic. Room has a window AC unit to cool down the room itself (runs 24/7) and then the central AC unit which runs at 72 (active intake to the tent). Room is 9'x9' and the tent is 4'x4'.

Nurtients:
GH Flora Series
GH Armor Si
GH Diamond Nectar
GH Rapid Start
GH CaliMagic
Southern AG Garden Friendly Fungicide - 98.85% Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain D747

Beans helmets came off 5 days ago, put them in my aerocloner for the next 7-10 days, then will transfer to the RDWC - have to work on a couple very minor leaks... hopefully I can get them worked out. Can't get these little leaks to stop.... and it's from my plumbing itself. I can't get the bulkheads and the adapters to screw all the way - it's way too hard lol....

3 days ago I fed them 400ppm 5.8 ph - no CaliMagic, no Rapid Start
After 2 days, water line was down a touch, EC/PPM was falling, pH was rising - using the DWC Feeding solution chart, it said "Hungry plant, usually considered almost perfect, raise EC slightly."
Got my Southern AG in the mail - so decided to change the nute solution to account for the bennies (gets hot here and I don't have a chiller, so believe this is important)

Fed them last night - 580pppm 5.87 ph - all nutes / supplements.
Is this too much this early?

They've been going under 54w T5 light, but just got my new LED in the mail! Going to order a couple more in the next few weeks.
240w 3000K - Samsung lm301h UV IR (Dimmable) - par readings for my light attached

Seeds going:
1 x Bag Seed
1 x Gelato
3 x Skywalker x Triangle Kush

Seeds otw:
1 x Washing Machine
1 x Gelato #33
1 x Girl Scout Cookies
1 x Dos Si Dos #33
3 x White Widow

I appreciate all constructive advice :)

First timer   rdwc