First Timer

• Thread starter Kodakkflowerz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kodakkflowerz

Kodakkflowerz

What's up good people!? I'm new to this, honestly I love plants, I love smoking and after having a convo with my doc about what relaxes me most, a bell went off and I said to myself well u like growing plants sooo🤔🤔🤔. After watching tons of youtube videos and reading a few threads I've found myself here with you guys! So any tips and tricks you guys can share with me would be greatly appreciated!

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
What’s up man, I’m a newer grower myself. Do you have a grow going? Anything in the plans? I guess best tip so far is don’t skimp on genetics if you grow from seed!

amekins

amekins

What's up good people!? I'm new to this, honestly I love plants, I love smoking and after having a convo with my doc about what relaxes me most, a bell went off and I said to myself well u like growing plants sooo🤔🤔🤔. After watching tons of youtube videos and reading a few threads I've found myself here with you guys! So any tips and tricks you guys can share with me would be greatly appreciated!
I just completed my first little outdoor balcony grow. It was the best thing I could have done for my health and general well-being. Welcome to the farm!

Top Bottom