First timet, help with transition to flowering...

• Thread starter Avianp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Avianp

Avianp

Hi guys. In VA, my outdoor girls are in a 50/50 coco loco/happy frog mix in 5 gal buckets.

I have been using nitro guano top dressing thru veg and everything more or less went great. When I noticed flowers, after I sexed them, I added some dry amendment terp tea bloom (3-7-4) and a very light mix of tiger bloom(like 3ml/gal).

Now I have these on some plants:
First timet help with transition to flowering
First timet help with transition to flowering 2
First timet help with transition to flowering 3
First timet help with transition to flowering 4

I am noticing an almost brown tinted to one pistil cluster.

It has been hot here, but some plants are doing fine.

I'm mainly concerned about the yellowish new growth that appears stringy and unhealthy.

Any advice & ideas are greatly appreciated, thanks family.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I am no expert on pests, but I think you have some sort of mite, like russet mites. Hopefully someone more experienced with pests will chime in.

Do a search for russet mites on cannabis and compare pics. You should treat ASAP if they're mites.

Capital_Florica

Capital_Florica

When did it start flowering? It looks almost like it started to flower but then went back to vegging which might explain the "yellowish new growth that appears stringy and unhealthy." Googling outdoor plants flowering too early results in a few pictures that look similar. Being the plant is outdoors, there isn't much that you can really do other than let mother nature take its course. I have seen a couple suggestions saying to make sure the plant is getting full sun throughout the day and not sitting in shade. I'm also in Virginia and have only a single plant outside, but it hasn't started flowering yet. I'm thinking it should though in the next two weeks now that we're in August. So if that is what is going on the plant, I'm sure it'll have it worked out in a week or so as we get further into August.

Or it could just be how that sativa cultivar produces flowers, and it's in the early stages of transitioning to flower.

Top Bottom