First trial Autoflowering outdoor grow Middle East country

• Thread starter Ahmedpsycho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Ahmedpsycho

Autoflowering strains ordered from seedman,
Strain mixed seeds LSD Barney's, Euphoria by Dutch passion, short and sweet or whipeout express by heavyweight seeds anyway most of them looks sativa more but not sure of the strains .
Germination of the small 2 plants , 1-Dec
Germination the bigger 2 plants (3 but one stunted) , 25-Oct
Soil and tap water so far till January 4th
No Feeding for the first time January 4th mixed top soil with plain compost and some blue small balls blue in color fertilizer contains NPK 12,12,17% all 4 plants same way in mixed like 2g0 gm of those blue tiny pills fertilzer with with compost and made 3-4 cm layer mixed with top soil.
Direct sunLight max 8 - 9 Hours
Temp 16-30 dry weather
Humidity 40-50%
Tap water.

Germination trial one one seed done 1st- October but unfortunately after 8 weeks raped and killed by my little devil baby boy so i made them a cage to protect them from predators heheheh. he removed it from the pot and sweeped floor with it chewed up the roots and some leafs teared apart and finally shoved it back in the pot but remaining roots up the sky and leafs and flowers deep the soil, found it dead dry after 2 days on time of watering them .

The 5th plant is so stunted short few leafs after topping and has small one Branch with small few flowers so counting like 4 are healthy and growing up.
Smaller plants topped once week ago.

Any ideas to maximize thier yield feeding help with the 5th stunted 5th plantthier look suggesting any prob? Even ur opinion only can be so helpful many regards for passing by

First trial autoflowering outdoor grow middle east country
First trial autoflowering outdoor grow middle east country 2
First trial autoflowering outdoor grow middle east country 3
First trial autoflowering outdoor grow middle east country 4
First trial autoflowering outdoor grow middle east country 5
First trial autoflowering outdoor grow middle east country 6
First trial autoflowering outdoor grow middle east country 7
First trial autoflowering outdoor grow middle east country 8
First trial autoflowering outdoor grow middle east country 9
First trial autoflowering outdoor grow middle east country 10
First trial autoflowering outdoor grow middle east country 11
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Just a little light deprived, is it getting good light? Auto flower doesn’t need to be “12-12”
Also a bit too wet. Let her dry out a bit before u feed, they all need macro nutrients, so a bit of molasses, 1tsp to gallon water. Ensure low ph water, 6.2 ish is where I wanna be when I use “hot soil”(compost).

A

Ahmedpsycho

It is direct sunlight but max for 8 hours rest are shady

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I have not run any auto-flower plants, but from what I understand topping will hinder yields not increase them. Any stress on those plants will hurt yields.

Top Bottom