First try at cloning / honey, takeroot powder

• Thread starter cloudcor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cloudcor

cloudcor

No visible roots day 14

they do pass the twist test, so feels like it’s definitely attached to the rock wool

First try at cloning  honey takeroot powder
First try at cloning  honey takeroot powder 2
First try at cloning  honey takeroot powder 3

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Screenshot 20201122 124907 Chrome
The rockwool looks really really wet. Are you watering it a lot? New roots need to stretch out to search for water a bit or they will get "lazy" and not grow. I bet there's short nubby roots in there and if you let the rockwool just be moist and not 100% saturated they will start poking their heads out looking for more. 👍

cloudcor

cloudcor

View attachment 1059026The rockwool looks really really wet. Are you watering it a lot? New roots need to stretch out to search for water a bit or they will get "lazy" and not grow. I bet there's short nubby roots in there and if you let the rockwool just be moist and not 100% saturated they will start poking their heads out looking for more. 👍
I haven’t watered other then foliar spray, just let them sit then and dry out?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I haven’t watered other then foliar spray, just let them sit then and dry out?
Not dry out but not soaked. And I never spray but I know people do. I literally put my cuts in the dome and don't even open it for a week. After 7 days I open the vents more to get the rh down to 80 and by day 10 they're usually poppin out.

cloudcor

cloudcor

Not dry out but not soaked. And I never spray but I know people do. I literally put my cuts in the dome and don't even open it for a week. After 7 days I open the vents more to get the rh down to 80 and by day 10 they're usually poppin out.
Cool I’ll try it I’ll probably cut more these are my mommas, first indoors
1C689BD5 1A06 4A1B 8393 EC5923BCD11F

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Yeah man 👍 The clones actually look really good anyway I think they're gonna be fine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom