First try doing a Perpetual Harvest

• Thread starter Odiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Odiesel

Odiesel

Hello farmers it's been a while. Currently I have 8 plants vegging in a 4x4 these are from clone strain is 3 in the Pink by Exotic Genetix. I have yet to flower this strain so im excited to see how the flowers will be. My plan was to start flowering 4 of them and in a few weeks put the other 4 in the flowering tent. I have some clones now that are rooting, but I'm not sure if this 4x4 tent will be large enough to do a perpetual harvest. I'm contemplating flowering all 8 of these at the same time instead.

First try doing a perpetual harvest
First try doing a perpetual harvest 2
First try doing a perpetual harvest 3
Odiesel

Odiesel

Your gonna be bursting at the seams. What size pots you running?
i have 4 in 3 gallon plastic pots and 4 in 2 gallon cloth pots. The difference in coco required to fill each was more than double for a 1 gallon size difference. I am thinking of only flowering 6 and choosing 1 of the 2 i dont flower for a mother or just scrap them since i have a lot of seeds i have yet to try. The reason i am thinking of doing a harvest or 2 on this plant is so i can get all the nutrients etc dialed in before i try the seeds i have of gelato, wedding cake, etc.

Odiesel

Odiesel

I decided to just flower all 8 of these plants at the same time. 4 days ago I did some cleaning up on the lower growth. Then the next day I got some bamboo stakes and spread out the plants some. Last night the lights were turned off for 12 hours and today will start with 12 hours on.

20200928 170906
20200928 220829
IMG 20200928 222954 251
Odiesel

Odiesel

3rd day since flip and the ladies are doing great. They are drinking down 32 oz a day each being fed megacrop. They got some recharge and fish shit also in their feedings today. I will probably do some more cleaning up in the next few days on some lowers and sun leaves.

20201003 204622
Top Bottom