First try on vaporizer

• Thread starter pothead11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pothead11

pothead11

Tried out my dry herb vaporizer this evening and wow virtually no visible vapor but it hits like a freight train . Did one and a half bowls full and it is awesome . It's a BLK Nova cost me 36.50 quid and is as good as any joint I've ever smoked . Seriously I'm now a convert . I thought it was gonna be crap but how wrong I was . The spent cannabis was nice and toasted and just threw it away . I am so glad I made the switch and gave it a go . It's gonna take a while to pay for itself as I would make a pouch of tobacco last a month so about 3 and a half months and It will have done . I have just packed my last bowl and recharging vaporizer not that it needed it . I've been using it on the high setting . I think this is awesome you will not be disappointed if you try a dry herb vaporizer , quite the opposite . and you do not need to spend a fortune as I have just found out . I would rate this as good as smoking a pipe without tobacco ( neat ).

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Tried out my dry herb vaporizer this evening and wow virtually no visible vapor but it hits like a freight train . Did one and a half bowls full and it is awesome . It's a BLK Nova cost me 36.50 quid and is as good as any joint I've ever smoked . Seriously I'm now a convert . I thought it was gonna be crap but how wrong I was . The spent cannabis was nice and toasted and just threw it away . I am so glad I made the switch and gave it a go . It's gonna take a while to pay for itself as I would make a pouch of tobacco last a month so about 3 and a half months and It will have done . I have just packed my last bowl and recharging vaporizer not that it needed it . I've been using it on the high setting . I think this is awesome you will not be disappointed if you try a dry herb vaporizer , quite the opposite . and you do not need to spend a fortune as I have just found out . I would rate this as good as smoking a pipe without tobacco ( neat ).
I'm on that boat also. Easier on the lungs but i do find a significant different with a convection vape that i can fine tune the temps settings.

pothead11

pothead11

Haven't tried a convection vape yet and was going down that route but apparently the batteries run down faster . I will try one when I get the chance though . Conduction works better than I expected got a couple of devices now . A Dynavap m 2017 which I've moded to let more air in and my BLK Nova . Really like my devices and have spent a bit on them .

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I'm also a vaper. I have a airizer v tower. Also use a concentrate e nail. Almost never burn flower anymore.

The V tower is not battery operated its got a plug for the wall and it cost me 300$ 10 years ago and I still use everyday

pothead11

pothead11

That's awesome I've had the BLK Nova about a month and the Dynavap M17 a couple of weeks and also just received another M17 which they sent me by mistake , hence 2 M17's . Life is good sometimes . The Nova is great however I only get about 5 5 minute sessions out of a charge . Which when I think about it isn't that bad . Both systems get me very stoned . If I had to choose one of them it would have to be the Dynavap M original (M17). No batteries works anywhere . It's kind of made my BLK Nova a little redundant although if going out I have a feeling it will be coming with me fully charged and a packed oven . I have noticed since vaping my weed the smell is almost non existent not on the same scale as a joint anyway .

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
My wife don't like the smell of weed so I gotta vape originally because it's lack of smell now I vape in the house she never smells it.

I'd never smoke in the house she would kill me now.

It did take some time figuring outthe right temps and to tell when it's fully vaped. Plus it's a different feeling then smoking a J.

After 10 years tho I think I've got mine dialed in pretty good now

OilHead

OilHead

My wife don't like the smell of weed so I gotta vape originally because it's lack of smell now I vape in the house she never smells it.

I'd never smoke in the house she would kill me now.

It did take some time figuring outthe right temps and to tell when it's fully vaped. Plus it's a different feeling then smoking a J.

After 10 years tho I think I've got mine dialed in pretty good now
I feel your pain about the weed smell šŸ˜… any specific vapes you'd recommend?

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
If money is no object volcano for table top. Although I have an arizer V tower.

Lifetime element warranty with it and you can pick one up for around 300cad. If you do look at the vtower make sure to get one equipped with a fan to fill bags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom