First Wardrobe Led 300w Grow - Need Many Tips As Possible :) Tks Guys

• Thread starter braNIaCK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

braNIaCK

Hi guys,

I'm bulding my first grow at my room, so I had modified my wardrobe and trying to germinate some seeds witch i'm work hard without results.
There go some specifications

Wardrobe -
Height - 118 cm - (working to get more 65cm) so he will be aroung 180cm
Lenght - 80 cm
Width - 50cm

Light -
100 w commum white LED 6500k (isn't a special LED manufactured by profissionals, it's just a LED's like are more conventional suitable to street reflector )
100 w commum warm LED 3000k
70 w CFL light white LED
100 w Red LED light Color 6000 +- 200k

Nutrients -
Basic TRY PACK BioBizz

Soil -
Spaghnum 50% + 50% perlite

Pots -
Starting 0,7 / 1,0 L
Vegetative / Flower - 20LT ( still having some doubts about this)

Seeds -
1 wappa
2 Orange Hill Special

Inline Fan-
Garden HighPro 15cm / 6 inches - 275m³/h - 2.300 t/m
2 little fan inside

So now you'll have an idea about witch materials I have here, where I live it's so many expensive to buy appropriate LED lights, so I through that this system may be viable.

DOUBTS :

Wardrobe -
Is this space enought ?
I'm thinking in have prepaired to the right time a scrog network, this may work ?

Lights-
After reeding a lot of diaries and experiences shared in many grow communities, I don't saw anyone that tries to product something with this kind of light that i'm trying. May be because in my country we're not allowed to consume cannabis kkkkk so are compreensive that here we dont product any kind of this light, and to import this are very expensive for me :/
Concluding my thought, I'm thinking to use 300w at wardrobe, maybe 350w at maximum.
There will be
100 w cool white led + 100 w warm white led + 100 w red light led ( during vegetative i'll add the CFL 70 w cool white )

what do you think guys ?

Will be a problem growing my clones at 100 w cool white LED and them passing them for 300w ? To get better yelds the change of lights will impact ? I dont know how to measure Light x yelds and don't know if the light during vegetative light will influence in my yelds.

Nutrients -
I saw a lot of thing and comments about many kind of nutrients, here I have easy acess to obtain Advanced Nutrients, like Nirvana, big bud x and others of the same franchise.
So I was thinking to add, plus my BioBizz Basic TryPack some of those below
Nirvana
Overdrive
Big Bud
Bud Candy
*Maybe B-52 and Carboload*

So I waiting to hear from you if im thinking correctly and try those nutrients, I'm not sure if my reasoning are right and will be very very appreciate by your tips.

Soil -
I will add a little of earthworm humus at the soil and think that will be enough.

Pots -
I'm not sure if i'm doing this right LOL kkkkkk I saw some people that plant directly in 20Lt pot.
I'm still thinking what would be more productive, I use 2 pots, 25/30 Lt at this space, and apply scrog net after some time. Or if could be better put 6 15LT pots at the same space.

What do you think guys ??

Seeds-
Those f***** seeds are driving me crazy. I put them on water pappertowel and wait around 7 days without any result. So I tried to put them directly at dirt, 4 days until today and nothing happens..
I asked myself "those seeds only could be rotten", then I put them at a glass with water and them all left until glass bottom.
So i pretend to let them spend around 16 hours there, and I'll try to do all cicle again, water pappertowel and for the last time soil.

I'm looking for some seeds at seedsman.com, and have some doubts about witch farm seeders are reliable. Could you indicate some of them ?

And about the seeds, for this kind of space, and looking to a very good taste and looking forward to maximize my yelds, which seeds I need to look for ?
I'm thinking in some of those below

Blue Velvet
Purple Afghan Kush
Spoetnik // Wappa
Royale Maze
OG Kush
Critical Jack
Hash Bomb ( and about the other seeds of Bomb farm, any tips ? are trustfull ? )
Lemon Kush
Kali 47

What u think ?

Inline Fan
I'll try this powerfull Fan, at least I think that for those space will be Ok and I will not need to put another fan to get new air on grow.
Regarding inside my grow any tips about the distance of Led light of the plants during seedling, vegetative and flowering stages ?
About temperature and humidity ?

Almost forgot.
For the mother and clones I'm thinking in work a space at the same measures of the wardrobe but with 70cm heigh only.
Its enough ?
I have a mini grow too, about 30cm x 30cm and 60cm heigh. What you think will be better?
I'm thinking in use something around 50w or 100w Led cool white, because it's only available for me.

I saw some UFO leds 150w and 250w. Its very expensive, but will renderize better yelds ? Or setup with those stuffs that I had will be enough?
With the money that I buy only one UFO I could use for buy more 2 100 W white LED and 1 plus RED led light, so, much more light expending the same value. I dont know what to do :/ :/ :/

Guys, for those who had the patience to read all my text ( with a lot of corcondance errors and words ) I only have to thank. Sorry guys, I'm brazilian and my english is a looot rusty.
I know thats a lot of doubts and I'll be very glad and thankfull for all of you that could spend some time tipping some tips and answering some questions.

I'll post some photos soon for you'll can follow my progress.

I'll be looking for hear some for u all soon,

thanks growers community
good yelds for all :D :D :D :D

M

Mayhem Farms

Try altitude seed bank is a good source for seeds, as for brands it's hit or miss just start out with ones that are inexpensive. I just started a new grow room and it is more advanced then any of my previous tents/rooms. I started out with base landrace strains Brazilian amazonia, Columbian gold, Afgan kush. These are less expensive and I know from experience that first runs in a new room are very tuff and there is going to be issues that I will have to adjust along the way. Also I would suggest trying easier nutrients like Veg/bloom, it's all your plant can use with that amount of light. Veg/boom is a one part powered nutrient and is very inexpensive and is working great for me . Also use fluorescent lighting and it will make it easier for you to disperse the heat; use the same ideas you have for the colors of the light. Hortilux T5 power veg are very powerful grow lights also used agro brite but if cost is a problem then use the ones you can get. I've used nothing but my small T5 4 bulb 1'×2' and got about 1.5oz/2oz within 3 months. You sound like you have spent some time reading so just keep it up. I posted a pic of the 2 books that I find very helpfull. Most hobbyist will tell you their way is best and the more money you spend on nutrients the better the results. Thats not true at all, it's about a balance of all the components working together, too much of one thing and not enough of the other is problematic. Most of all stay away from L.E.D till you gain more experience they are far more expensive and the results are just not there yet. T5s are tried and true they worked great 20 years ago and have only gotten better. If a LED is what you want then go with Kessel they are the only led manufacturer that has any scientific studies to back up any claim of being a dedicated grow light. Most of all do not believe what the advertising tells you plants don't need you to buy anything just look outside, does anyone fertilizer the plants you see growing in the wild or that flower that just randomly grew in the cracks of the side walk? It's a balance of its surroundings. Most of all have fun and enjoy what you are doing, being happy with you hobby is the best fertilizer for your garden. Hope this helps you and good luck!

1454089165112 809804108
B

braNIaCK

Try altitude seed bank is a good source for seeds, as for brands it's hit or miss just start out with ones that are inexpensive. I just started a new grow room and it is more advanced then any of my previous tents/rooms. I started out with base landrace strains Brazilian amazonia, Columbian gold, Afgan kush. These are less expensive and I know from experience that first runs in a new room are very tuff and there is going to be issues that I will have to adjust along the way. Also I would suggest trying easier nutrients like Veg/bloom, it's all your plant can use with that amount of light. Veg/boom is a one part powered nutrient and is very inexpensive and is working great for me . Also use fluorescent lighting and it will make it easier for you to disperse the heat; use the same ideas you have for the colors of the light. Hortilux T5 power veg are very powerful grow lights also used agro brite but if cost is a problem then use the ones you can get. I've used nothing but my small T5 4 bulb 1'×2' and got about 1.5oz/2oz within 3 months. You sound like you have spent some time reading so just keep it up. I posted a pic of the 2 books that I find very helpfull. Most hobbyist will tell you their way is best and the more money you spend on nutrients the better the results. Thats not true at all, it's about a balance of all the components working together, too much of one thing and not enough of the other is problematic. Most of all stay away from L.E.D till you gain more experience they are far more expensive and the results are just not there yet. T5s are tried and true they worked great 20 years ago and have only gotten better. If a LED is what you want then go with Kessel they are the only led manufacturer that has any scientific studies to back up any claim of being a dedicated grow light. Most of all do not believe what the advertising tells you plants don't need you to buy anything just look outside, does anyone fertilizer the plants you see growing in the wild or that flower that just randomly grew in the cracks of the side walk? It's a balance of its surroundings. Most of all have fun and enjoy what you are doing, being happy with you hobby is the best fertilizer for your garden. Hope this helps you and good luck!

Tks Mayhem for your patience and tips. They really will be very usefull, the books I'm already look to dowload them, very curious to get more information. And I think is that, read a lot, exchange information, to get a good job then.

So, I'll look for this seedbank, don't hear about them anywhere, usually I buy at seedsman because they provide me stealthy shipping.

About the T5 Lamp I got a very good reccomendation from a engineer that said that this may solve my problem, but I through that the LED lamps could provide me some better results (may be a bad call), so what do you thing about I put 4 lamps on the walls of my grow ? This T5 lamps burn the plants ?
About the t5 do you reccomend me to use how many of them to this space ? All of the same collor? Or I only buy half warm white and other half cool white ?
I thought that a little quantity of t5 wouldn't be enough to provide a good environment and growing for the plant :( bad choice I think kkkkkkk but I may could change some of those led lamps and bet in t5.

I just risk to start at LED because I through that LED could provide me better yelds than T5 at this little space.

Lenght - 80 cm
Width - 50cm
T5 I must to place how many cm of plant ?
I only saw videos that the growers put the T5 one next by other, them put them all together up the plants.
I'm thinking in use 200 w led lamp ahead the plants, and on the sides this T5 lamps, may help me with heat problem that I may get. I know that my in line exaustor is good and will do very good his job, I just want to be aware about CO2, heat and humidity. Do you have any reccomendations about ?

You said.
T5 4 bulb 1'×2' and got about 1.5oz/2oz within 3 months.
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is "oz" ?
and how many Watts was your lamps ??

I'm thinking about change my strategy.

My truly doubts is regading those things, the seed problems I will solve quicky, about nutrients I will start very slow, and see if the plant are liking or not. I pretend to install SCROG net to improve my buds.

So about the environment my truly doubts are regarding the ditance of the t5 and led lights from the plant. and if I trully need to put more co2 there.

And some people said that the yeld will be proportional the light that I put in. Exemple I put 300w at this grow, and he may gerate some around 200 - 300 gr at maximum. This information are right ?
Or if I use T5 I could get more gr per Watts ?

Tks again for your patience master Mayhem farm :) :D :D

I trully dont expect nobody to answer me and you give me some light here. I'm trully thankfull and happy :)
Only have to desire the best for u man

Waiting for hear from u soon, if possible.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I take seeds that dont pop and gently squeeze the seam with needlenose pliers untill I hear/feel a crack. 99% sprout after I do this even if they sat for a week without sprouting.

M

Mayhem Farms

Tks Mayhem for your patience and tips. They really will be very usefull, the books I'm already look to dowload them, very curious to get more information. And I think is that, read a lot, exchange information, to get a good job then.

So, I'll look for this seedbank, don't hear about them anywhere, usually I buy at seedsman because they provide me stealthy shipping.

About the T5 Lamp I got a very good reccomendation from a engineer that said that this may solve my problem, but I through that the LED lamps could provide me some better results (may be a bad call), so what do you thing about I put 4 lamps on the walls of my grow ? This T5 lamps burn the plants ?
About the t5 do you reccomend me to use how many of them to this space ? All of the same collor? Or I only buy half warm white and other half cool white ?
I thought that a little quantity of t5 wouldn't be enough to provide a good environment and growing for the plant :( bad choice I think kkkkkkk but I may could change some of those led lamps and bet in t5.

I just risk to start at LED because I through that LED could provide me better yelds than T5 at this little space.

Lenght - 80 cm
Width - 50cm
T5 I must to place how many cm of plant ?
I only saw videos that the growers put the T5 one next by other, them put them all together up the plants.
I'm thinking in use 200 w led lamp ahead the plants, and on the sides this T5 lamps, may help me with heat problem that I may get. I know that my in line exaustor is good and will do very good his job, I just want to be aware about CO2, heat and humidity. Do you have any reccomendations about ?

You said.
T5 4 bulb 1'×2' and got about 1.5oz/2oz within 3 months.
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is "oz" ?
and how many Watts was your lamps ??

I'm thinking about change my strategy.

My truly doubts is regading those things, the seed problems I will solve quicky, about nutrients I will start very slow, and see if the plant are liking or not. I pretend to install SCROG net to improve my buds.

So about the environment my truly doubts are regarding the ditance of the t5 and led lights from the plant. and if I trully need to put more co2 there.

And some people said that the yeld will be proportional the light that I put in. Exemple I put 300w at this grow, and he may gerate some around 200 - 300 gr at maximum. This information are right ?
Or if I use T5 I could get more gr per Watts ?

Tks again for your patience master Mayhem farm :) :D :D

I trully dont expect nobody to answer me and you give me some light here. I'm trully thankfull and happy :)
Only have to desire the best for u man

Waiting for hear from u soon, if possible.
Just have fun most of all then things will fall into place. Start with the necessary parts needed. Don't pay to much attention to YouTube videos they mostly want to sell you something or they just want to show you how cool they are. Here is a set up for a small hydroponic system it will be easier to learn on because you will be able to tell someone what is in it. 1. The light hydrofarm FLP24 $124us 2. Active aqua AAPA 3.2L airpump $9.95 3. Active aqua ASCM cylinder Air stone,2" $2.95us. 4. You will need air hose for the airpump and stone it is the one that is common for fish tanks. 5. A 5 gallon bucket I like black and it should say HDPE with a 2 on the bottom. 6. Hydrofarm bucket lip 8" HG8RDBK. 7 grow dan grow blocks/ rockwool get one that is going to fit like 6" remove the wrapping on the rockwool a small bag of hydrated clay to fill in your basket. 8. VEG+bloom the small one it should be around $80us. You already know a fan just use any fan you have use common sense if the fan doesn't blow out a candle from 3' away it's no good. If there is a old air-conditioner use it the cold is your friend. One more important thing any growing product made specifically for pot is a scam. It's a plant same as any other get started then you will be able to understand more. I hope this helps you this system is common and yields great results it is called Deep Water Culture and I believe it to be passive hydroponics. There is less parts and any time you have a problem you just dump the nutrients out and put new balanced ones in. Call the phone numbers on the nutrients you chose to buy any time you have a problem they can easily help you with this type of set up. I have been using this set up for a long time and will continue to use it. I sex plants in this set up use it for mothers any time I need a set up on the side. Hand water in the beginning once a day or more if you want you can not over water this but don't try to hard. When the roots make it out of the basket there is no need to hand water anymore start to lower the water level as the roots reach them increasing the space between the basket and water. So in the start there will be about 12 liters then lower it to 8 liters. I used Hydrofarm catalogs because it's very common and it's what I know works first hand. Use what you can afford make it work thats how most of us do it. REMEMBER HAVE FUN and enjoy your new plastic Hot Rod (A.K.A hydroponics)...lol.!!!

M

Mayhem Farms

I take seeds that dont pop and gently squeeze the seam with needlenose pliers untill I hear/feel a crack. 99% sprout after I do this even if they sat for a week without sprouting.
I just had to do that I thought I was crazy for even trying but it worked on 12 out of 13 seeds.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Just have fun most of all then things will fall into place. Start with the necessary parts needed. Don't pay to much attention to YouTube videos they mostly want to sell you something or they just want to show you how cool they are. Here is a set up for a small hydroponic system it will be easier to learn on because you will be able to tell someone what is in it. 1. The light hydrofarm FLP24 $124us 2. Active aqua AAPA 3.2L airpump $9.95 3. Active aqua ASCM cylinder Air stone,2" $2.95us. 4. You will need air hose for the airpump and stone it is the one that is common for fish tanks. 5. A 5 gallon bucket I like black and it should say HDPE with a 2 on the bottom. 6. Hydrofarm bucket lip 8" HG8RDBK. 7 grow dan grow blocks/ rockwool get one that is going to fit like 6" remove the wrapping on the rockwool a small bag of hydrated clay to fill in your basket. 8. VEG+bloom the small one it should be around $80us. You already know a fan just use any fan you have use common sense if the fan doesn't blow out a candle from 3' away it's no good. If there is a old air-conditioner use it the cold is your friend. One more important thing any growing product made specifically for pot is a scam. It's a plant same as any other get started then you will be able to understand more. I hope this helps you this system is common and yields great results it is called Deep Water Culture and I believe it to be passive hydroponics. There is less parts and any time you have a problem you just dump the nutrients out and put new balanced ones in. Call the phone numbers on the nutrients you chose to buy any time you have a problem they can easily help you with this type of set up. I have been using this set up for a long time and will continue to use it. I sex plants in this set up use it for mothers any time I need a set up on the side. Hand water in the beginning once a day or more if you want you can not over water this but don't try to hard. When the roots make it out of the basket there is no need to hand water anymore start to lower the water level as the roots reach them increasing the space between the basket and water. So in the start there will be about 12 liters then lower it to 8 liters. I used Hydrofarm catalogs because it's very common and it's what I know works first hand. Use what you can afford make it work thats how most of us do it. REMEMBER HAVE FUN and enjoy your new plastic Hot Rod (A.K.A hydroponics)...lol.!!!
Hitting return twice between rants makes it easier to read, giant run on paragraphs make my head spin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom