First with a cracked UC bucket?

• Thread starter Headach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Headach

Has anyone had there bucket cracked on them?

Just walked into my room today and the floor was flooded, found a thin 2 inch crack line on one of the bucket. Ill post a pic later, gosh darnit.

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

Oh man... that sucks. I had an 8 gallon split on me when I was assembling it. It split right at the Uniseal. Luckily I wasn't in the middle of a run and I had an extra bucket. Spare parts, a pain in the ass until you actually need them. bd

deacon1503

deacon1503

Mine have been sturdy. A few tweak a bit at the uniseal and bow a little but that's it.

So one day is just cracked?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Big Green had his epicenter split.

But if yours split without your interaction it only confirms what my local hydro shop acted upon when removing the UC from their store.

I thought they were clowns and didn't believe it.

Maybe it's time to upgrade from someone's kitty litter buckets. I've already met with engineers at rotoform molding and injection molding facilities. It's not impossible to bring the baddest fucking bucket/system to market. Just a little over my petty bank account.

CCH2O is taking notes. I have faith that any non-positive comments will be taken as motivation, comparable to sand paper used to get the polished look.

Not givin' a fuuuck: :tongue0011:

F

FreshSteppin

darn things are this as shit

I wish everyday I went with a DIY build

F

FatFreddysKat

Just got my UC...checked it over...minus a lid , everything else there & looked good....per habit from past manuf. jobs I double checked mine for burrs,cracks, or punctures...all good clean manufacturing & clean up.....finishing the room soon and will put it to the real test!!!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ya I had a epicenter crack. I also just cracked a 8 gal bucket. Ya gotta be careful with the rubber mallet. Or if the systems full do not try to move anything around that can crack it as well.
BG

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

But if yours split without your interaction it only confirms what my local hydro shop acted upon when removing the UC from their store.

Maybe it's time to upgrade from someone's kitty litter buckets. I've already met with engineers at rotoform molding and injection molding facilities. It's not impossible to bring the baddest fucking bucket/system to market. Just a little over my petty bank account.

CCH2O is taking notes. I have faith that any non-positive comments will be taken as motivation, comparable to sand paper used to get the polished look.

Kitty litter buckets.....oh Rollin, you slay me. LOL

Better pop another Zanax, getting testy again. :pimp:

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

They've got me on heavier shit than that. Which I refuse to take of course, kinda like second rate service. Thus the comments.

Neat back talk though. Seems a little personalized, something you and CCH2O have in common that you wouldn't mind publicizing?

Most likely reason behind eBay removing feedback reply. Dishonest operators don't deserve the personal satisfaction of defending negative feedback.

If you can't thrive as a company because of a little constructive criticism, you ain't shit. That's word.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Or bury your head in the sand. I could handle an easy target when bringing the UC's successor to market.

tidy-cat-coupons.jpg

G

gadgetsmoke

DAAAAMN! kinda sucks, because i really wanted a UC...but i think ill be going another route, obviously the product kicks ass but it seems the QC is not up to par, and i cant afford to spend stacks for something that might be missing parts or cracks......can any of you bad ass farmers reccomend another dope system??????

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Look at FreshSteppin's thread in the hydro section. He spent around $500 to build that and I've seen those plants several times to confirm their badassness. He'll help with any assembly questions. :yes

No chiller required for fat nugs with his setup.

G

gadgetsmoke

Im sure you would create a badd ass system...... hell i would love to invest what little dough i have:banana:

M

MediMary

Cracked manifold/ shit happens then you die, so ftw, lets get high:D

http://www.invalid.com/attachments/dwc-bubbleponics/1383198d1295113989-medi-takes-under-current-rdwc-img_2786.jpg

Customer Service kicks ass though.

Top Bottom