First year growing, green thumb?

• Thread starter AKgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AKgrow

AKgrow

Hey farmers. Been reading and reading on this site, it fills a lot of my free time. Got into growing earlier this year, did it once in my twenties with a friend and knew nothing, lots of rookie mistakes. This time I'm more prepared. Growing organically with amended promix/coco. Watering with a hose, straight tap water, and topdressing with dry amendments. Current flowers are probably 2 weeks from being done, unless I'm wrong. 3000k LED boards with some supplemental fixtures (660nm, 730nm, UVB) Take a look.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey farmers. Been reading and reading on this site, it fills a lot of my free time. Got into growing earlier this year, did it once in my twenties with a friend and knew nothing, lots of rookie mistakes. This time I'm more prepared. Growing organically with amended promix/coco. Watering with a hose, straight tap water, and topdressing with dry amendments. Current flowers are probably 2 weeks from being done, unless I'm wrong. 3000k LED boards with some supplemental fixtures (660nm, 730nm, UVB) Take a look.
View attachment 1185680
I have similar story and here I am almost a year in and have been crushing it. When me and my friend did it we grew outdoors tho. Nice grow man keep killin it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom