Five Cannabis Plants Allowed at All Times

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
THE HAGUE, 20/12/08 - People with five cannabis plants in their home will not be prosecuted, no matter how much cannabis the plants produce, the appeal court in Den Bosch has ruled.

The police have for years maintained a policy of not considering five plants at home an offence, because they can be seen as ornamental plants or for personal use of cannabis and not for commercial cultivation.

The Public Prosecutor's Office (OM) did not consider those criteria relevant in this case because 6,712 grams of cannabis was found in the home of the suspects, a couple from Uden.

The policy of toleration, created by jurisprudence and OM directives, also specifies that someone may not have more than 30 grams of cannabis at home, as well as the five-plant limit. According to the appeal court, however, it says nowhere that there is a limit to the size of the harvest of the five tolerated cannabis plants. A citizen can therefore rely on the possession of five plants not leading to prosecution.

A lower court earlier also rejected the OM's case. The OM appealed against the decision and again demanded a fine, of 350 euros, but primarily wanted clarification of how the policy of tolerance should be interpreted in future cases. The OM is now considering fighting the appeal court ruling at the Supreme Court.

B

British_Hempire

So I could have one mother and 4 fucking huge SCROGed plants?

Sounds to me like Arjan has been influencing things to sell more of his feminised 5 packs.

Maybe soon we'l lsee GHS seeds packs with 'compliance with Dutch laws' stickers on them?! lol

S

SENSI ZYM

well thats handy then im moveing over in 2010 :clapping

ill just say im bad with numbers i thought it said 55 :giggle

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
And this can be under artificial lighting? Wicked if so!!!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
BUgger sog. Long veg and massive scrog I am thinking. LOL.

But 5, oh I hate limitations. LOL

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Go aussie style. Massive veg like 6 months and just keep thowing more 600w on them. Really take the piss. 10 klick 5 plants hehe.

F

FastForward

5 is a bit stingy but it's a great move....but you do know that this means there's an increased chance that it leads to coffeeshop prohibition, because if the Dutch are allowed to grow their own then there's no real reason to offer coffeeshops other than for tourists (which is what happens in reality) and therefore there's a much stronger political leg to stand on for prohibition, imho.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
That's great , congrats guys because it's better then nothin:yes

B

British_Hempire

Shit man, if artificial lighting is allowed I'm gonna move to the NL then. I can see having a 24 x 600 room with four rows of 6 x 600 in aircooled hoods, under each row is one plant SCROGGED into a 1m x 3m canopy lol. Would have it setup on a rotational system so that I harvest one plant every 3 months, hence having four crops a year, grow something obese yielding like PP (I can hear devil'sharvest's teeth grinding now lol) and you could do 20ks a year, asuming that is, that you could veg a PP clone into a 1x3m canopy in the timeframe that is.

I'm just high and dreaming....

K

Karma Genetics

This artical is a bit mislieding. Nothing changed. It's still illegal to have any cannabis plants. Its gedoogd to have the 5 plants meaning in reality that when they come they ALWAYS take your plants. Only thing is you probarly wont have to go to court. But it is in no way legal to grow 5 plants. At the moment that happens i am going to grow 5 thai plants of 3 to 4 meters high indoor.

F

foreverherb

It should all go by if their budding or not, I mean what if you want to have a veg room full of them and then have a flowering room with 5 in :giggle

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

5 plants six lamps of 600w thats what i have been doing and i veg for three weeks.. pull around 600 a plant

Top Bottom