Five clones yellowing and cupping eight days old need help

• Thread starter Zs816
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zs816

Zs816

So as the title says I have five clones that are about eight days old. They're in rockwool cubes they started showing great regrowth but then it started to turn yellow and started to cup up on me. No sign of roots yet. I'm thinking that I'm stressing them out with the light and I'm sure I need to move the lights up I'm using an ecco farm 650 Watt bar lights 30 in. above at 30%. Do you think I've stalled them and set myself back or can I still fix it? Also the regrowth that is coming in is coming in three finger leaves.

Five clones yellowing and cupping eight days old need help
Five clones yellowing and cupping eight days old need help 2
Five clones yellowing and cupping eight days old need help 3
Five clones yellowing and cupping eight days old need help 4
Five clones yellowing and cupping eight days old need help 5
Five clones yellowing and cupping eight days old need help 6
RR1

RR1

So as the title says I have five clones that are about eight days old. They're in rockwool cubes they started showing great regrowth but then it started to turn yellow and started to cup up on me. No sign of roots yet. I'm thinking that I'm stressing them out with the light and I'm sure I need to move the lights up I'm using an ecco farm 650 Watt bar lights 30 in. above at 30%. Do you think I've stalled them and set myself back or can I still fix it? Also the regrowth that is coming in is coming in three finger leaves.
Sorry, but at this point if possible, I would start over. You'll spend too much time trying to nurse them back to a semblance of health. It's so important for babies to get a good start. My guess is they are light stressed. They don't need much light at this point, they don't tolerate much of it until they can drink through roots. Did you use a humidity dome? Always a good idea until roots show. I also use both gel and dry rooting compound together. It is overkill I know, but doesn't really cost anything. I also mist them every day until roots show.
Good luck,
RR1

Anthem

Anthem

you can totally save those clones. But they need to be under a humidity dome. I have seen stuff much worse than that flower out without any problems what so every. Make sure the rockwool cubes as still damp. They need the plastic jackets for best results at this point. If you trashed them, use some cling wrap and make sure to cut off the extra so just the sides are covered. Spray them everyday with a very low PPM of balanced nutrients. Nothing over 250ppms and be patient. They will take a few days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom