Flipping calculation

• Thread starter Glassdub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Glassdub

Glassdub

I have a 6' tent, minus 10" for pot size, 12" for max light height , "12 plant spacing = 38" growing space divided by 2, providing space to double at flip (growing hybrids), =
19" flip time, good math? 🤔

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I have a 6' tent, minus 10" for pot size, 12" for max light height , "12 plant spacing = 38" growing space divided by 2, providing space to double at flip (growing hybrids), =
19" flip time, good math? 🤔
Sounds good to me.. you should be good and utilize LST is needed. Looking forward to your grow.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Sounds good to me.. you should be good and utilize LST is needed. Looking forward to your grow.
Yeah, I've been leaning that way, too much of a wimp for HST, only want to defoliate as needed, I prefer pussies hairy. 😂

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Yeah, I've been leaning that way, too much of a wimp for HST, only want to defoliate as needed, I prefer pussies hairy. 😂
Ya depends what day of the week and what kinda mood I’m in. I like to live on the wild side haha

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well I'm at 13-14" now so a little late for that... 🤷‍♂️
The LSD are supposed to run more short & stout , the Gelatos not so much I think, right now they are pretty even.

With seeds we never know what to expect. I have that og Kush x trainwreck i been running and she keeps stretching through week 8 and flowers 12 in my system. In contrast other seeds from that pack made more of a squat bush with tighter branching.

Its good to get proficient in LST and HST (pinch and bend also called super cropping).

I bend most every plant by day 10 in 12/12 and start trying to arrange branches into a full bush.

Heres an example. It was bent down and tied and i still had to pinch and bend branches. Fan leaves were already removed before pic.

I keep all plants 30” above the 10” pot for my space.

624483D4 E837 4062 B5EA F31FF6780B14

Glassdub

Glassdub

This is the LSD that got topped by accident a couple weeks ago, the rest I topped on monday don't have much growth on the shoots to grab onto yet.

20200711 182406
Glassdub

Glassdub

I hope I can keep the temps down with the heatwave coming, prior to this I was thinking about flipping at roughly the start of August, more AC less light I guess, I've been terrified that my AC is would blow out on one of these 100ish degree days, its pretty turn of the century. 🤞

Latest posts

Top Bottom