Flipping to Flower after 5 weeks of Veg

• Thread starter LakerGang89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LakerGang89

LakerGang89

Flipping to flower after 5 weeks of veg

Hey guys. This Sunday will be 5 weeks of Veg for my two girls. If I switch to flip this Sunday realistically how much can I expect to get without hang ups. They are under Mars hydro FC 3000. I’m fine with an ounce or 2 per plant. I’m trying to hurry up and start my auto run so I can start my sons CBD strain.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I wouldn’t rush growing marijuana man I would veg them longer and utilize the full coverage footprint of the FC-E3000. I got one as well and have 2 OG kush under it and I plan to veg till the end of this month before flipping. Good luck
4BCE12C7 5305 40CB 9037 FBFA92B3CAE6

LakerGang89

LakerGang89

I wouldn’t rush growing marijuana man I would veg them longer and utilize the full coverage footprint of the FC-E3000. I got one as well and have 2 OG kush under it and I plan to veg till the end of this month before flipping. Good luck View attachment 1161925
I’m only rushing this grow because I let my son run out of his CBD strain. I have to get his CBD auto started soon. That’s why I’m rushing to get this run done. While I do my sons CBD run I’m gonna run a couple autos along side it

Capital_Florica

Capital_Florica

Surely an ounce per plant is achievable, maybe more. If I was you and in a hurry, I’d forgo the net, veg the autos under CFL for 30-35 days and then throw them in there alongside the others.

Top Bottom