Flipping to flower!!! Day 46 Multi-strain CLOSET SCROG

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I’ve been vegging these babies out for awhile now and it’s finally time. I scrapped the blue hash that was runted she will be out outside. The amnesia haze has been finicky and sick most of this grow but she’s going to be left in there. My 4 champions are the LSD, BLUE OG, PURPLE AYAHUASCA, GHOST TRAIN HAZE!! Excited to see these plants stretch and flower!!
Flipping to flower day 46 multi strain closet scrog
Flipping to flower day 46 multi strain closet scrog 2
Flipping to flower day 46 multi strain closet scrog 3
Flipping to flower day 46 multi strain closet scrog 4
Flipping to flower day 46 multi strain closet scrog 5
Flipping to flower day 46 multi strain closet scrog 6

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Looking very nice and clean set up welcome to the farm. Regards OD.
Ya man I’ve really put my heart and soul into building this 2 by 8 closet space so thanks a lot I appreciate it 🙌

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Why the speedbumps and droopiness?
I had a shitty Amazon led used for about 20 days for the start of their life and the amnesia haze may have suffered from some root rot from being overwatered in the beginning I’m not too sure I’ve been letting her dry out and she’s just not reacting well to anything but the rest are doing great!

growsince79

growsince79

I had a shitty Amazon led used for about 20 days for the start of their life and the amnesia haze may have suffered from some root rot from being overwatered in the beginning I’m not too sure I’ve been letting her dry out and she’s just not reacting well to anything but the rest are doing great!
Looks like its still overwatered. Expect big problems coming soon.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

You have an oddly shaped grow area. You need to use enough fans to keep air moving and corners are hard to cover. Suggest one fan below canopy level. A couple above.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Looks like its still overwatered. Expect big problems coming soon.
I’m not worried about that plant if I have to pull her I will I’m focusing on the other 4 and directing the light for those ones instead. She’s been a big problem from the start as I mentioned 🤷‍♂️

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
You have an oddly shaped grow area. You need to use enough fans to keep air moving and corners are hard to cover. Suggest one fan below canopy level. A couple above.
Right now I have one above the canopy and one on the opposite side below directing the air back in a circular fashion. Plus two small clip fans but throes are directed on my drivers. If I feel I need more air flow I’ll add another thanx for the input 🙌

XxHammer

XxHammer

Your plants look good man... I was going 3 days but I am going to water at the 4 day mark today and see how they look.

Latest posts

Top Bottom