Floranova bloom/cal-mag recipes for OG KUSH Please!

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

I would like to know what recipes anyone here is using with these nutes on OG!

K

KGB420

not really a recipe or anything, I just use floranova bloom with the liquid koolbloom

kushluvr

kushluvr

Cool guys...... Thanks! I put this up just really to see if anybody uses them together. But it doesn't look like it!

Thanks
kush

M

Mr.Newcastle

Sorry brother, been charting a recipe for too long to give it away just like that. But you are all good, I am not everybody here and you will find a good recipe for sure. I will tell you this, CalMag is a must for the OG. Cheers.

M

mrdizzle

I float from 3-7ml per gal for nova and straight 5ml per gal of cal mg throughout the grow, usually do a quick flush every 3 waterings

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
I have hard water and just use floranova with nothing else. Have great results everytime with floranova. I have tried almost all ferts on the market and floranova rocks it.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Sorry brother, been charting a recipe for too long to give it away just like that. But you are all good, I am not everybody here and you will find a good recipe for sure. I will tell you this, CalMag is a must for the OG. Cheers.

Wow, makes me wonder why you're even here, much less posted to tell someone you don't want to help them. What's the point?

OP, some of the best growers here use super-simple regimens. But you should let people know what you're growing in and what style - soil/coco/hydroton/hand-watered/e&f/rwdc etc.

M

Mr.Newcastle

Wow, makes me wonder why you're even here, much less posted to tell someone you don't want to help them. What's the point?

OP, some of the best growers here use super-simple regimens. But you should let people know what you're growing in and what style - soil/coco/hydroton/hand-watered/e&f/rwdc etc.
Your right, my bad. Sorry for throwing my crap in the Farm. I'll leave it in the toilet. Peace.

B

bonerface

Wow, read it again Fader. Cal'Mag for Og is a great tip. I've found 10 different recipes by searching since reading the crap your throwing my way. Wish i hadn't mentioned CalMag now. Asking when the answers are already out there is, um, what's the point?

So what in the hell would there be left to talk about? Lol, so if you want to post something it should be a brand new subject and or topic. Hahahahahahahaha.

M

Mr.Newcastle

Most everyone knows OGs are CalMag whores, but to actually say im not sharing? Cmon weve got recipes from some of the best bro, OBSoul, Swerve, Raskal, GTD, SMF, this site is about sharing knowledge, and because folks our sharing the Farm is at the top of the Growing forum heap!

Nuff said!

Sorry man. Think your taking my quote the wrong way. I didn't actually say I'm not sharing like you said, I said too long of finding my own recipe to just give it away. And my intent was, I've grown hydro for 11plus years and have always wanted too form my own recipe thru countless attempts with different and all products. Like a chef trying to create his own soup, say. Its not even close to finished, but I do have some consistent ingredients. Like Darth said about posting here, it was wrong of me to post anything on this thread and will not anymore in that way. Sorry about that Pura, I should of just posted to you CalMag is a Ogwhore and renowned recipes by the likes ObSoul, Swerve , Raskal, G.O.D. and others will certainly be worth looking at if you are finding one to copy yourself. I know you have been around for days here G.O.D and do not want any bad rep from you, so I promise, when I have found my recipe and believe it good enough to share, I will post on athred like this with it for everyone to share themselves. Peace.

T

TheIronLung317

damn it always feels good when brothers of the community can swallow their pride and do what's good for the majority. I know there are still many who can follow this example...

homebrew420

homebrew420

I don't know. I didn't need any cal/mag with the Floranova when I flowered the XXX Og. maybe she is different. Though I must admit they suffered from a case of root aphid infestation as well. Did NOT meet their true potential. I don't think I have ever had to use cal/mag. I do add a bit of blood meal in the soil in last transplant, but I wasn't aware that was a good source of either. Plants looked good nad always do...as long as there is no other probs.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Anyone have experience with the Norcal Fire OG cut? I ran a small clone of her and she seemed to be a light feeder. I just tossed a tree into flower so I'm wondering if anyone else has any experience they can share with this cut?

I usually top off my plants during flower at about 1000ppm in soil +/- 200 ppms. However, this is usually an agressive formula with gravity, MOAB, snow storm, etc. If anyone has any insights, that would be amazing. I have been vegging this plant out for months! What a lanky bitch!

J

JJGBigBlockEvo8

Try looking on lucasformula.com

He uses all the general hydropincs nutes in different regimens.

I know the normal lucas formula is 8ml of micro per gallon and 16ml of bloom per gallon. Straight through veg and flowering. No need for the grow.

If I remember he says if ur using the flora series you won't end up needing anything but that one. That's they way it was engineered one part nute.

kushluvr

kushluvr

Try looking on lucasformula.com

He uses all the general hydropincs nutes in different regimens.

I know the normal lucas formula is 8ml of micro per gallon and 16ml of bloom per gallon. Straight through veg and flowering. No need for the grow.

If I remember he says if ur using the flora series you won't end up needing anything but that one. That's they way it was engineered one part nute.

FNB doesnt work during veg on the PURE OG KUSH. 3 weeks later I figured this out! You need to flip the lucas formula to 16ml Micro/8 ml Cal-Mag for veg! then switch to FNB for flower!

This batch here has started to take off since I switched to 12/12- 2 days ago! And my other little guys are starting to grow also, they have the veg recipe goin right now, hopefully 15-21 more days then flippin em!

thanks everyone for the help........its not over yet!

KUSH

IMG 1540
IMG 1542
IMG 1537
IMG 1536
Top Bottom