Floranova users?

• Thread starter bluegrass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HolliHerb

Shake it well. SHAKE IT!!! some people even use a drill and some kind of mixer stick and mixes it. Its real thick stuff. Ive used it on one run and things came out great. I've moved over to bontanicare because they are less in price and even more organic in nutrient. However FloraNova is real concentrated.

B

bluegrass

Yea I've noticed that this shit is by far the thickest nute I've ever ran across. Molasses like even! I am kind of scared of this shit because it looks like just a little too much will burn the fuck out of my girls, but I have yet to experiment with it. At what rate would you apply it for vigorous growth? and how often?

H

HolliHerb

Don't be afraid. Thats just the way the nutrient was made. real thick and dark brown. the bottle weighs 3 lbs lol

If i remember correctly I used it at 10ml per gallon. However for me I use my ppm pen to measure up my nutrients.

I start by adding my additives - test ppm - add nutrients ontop of that while keeping everything under control.

for flowering on most plants i never go above 1100 ppm using my milwaukie pen.

hydro ph is always 5.8 soil i water at 6.7

flora nova is good stuff. When I used flora nova I also used flora nectar and it gave me great flower results.

Latest posts

Top Bottom