Florolicious In Uc?

• Thread starter JMcG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JMcG

JMcG

What opinions do you all have regarding running GH Floroliciuos during the bulking and or ripening stages in UC?
I know CC says it's unnecessary and may not work in a sterile, UC roots style environment.
Used to use it in DWC from time to time. Made for tasty product back then...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I use it... I'm not 8th a UC system but I am rdwc...
It works great for me.
As with any additives I always give what they show as minimal strength.
Last grow I gave it 1/4 serving every time I added to the system. I didn't know I just needed to add it at change outs...

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Never tried the florolicious plus but i can say all the rdwc friends i have including myself use sugaree last 3 weeks of flower as a sweetner.

JMcG

JMcG

Cool.
I'll give it a go. Definitely keeping it on the low side... as is the way in UC!

palm eezy

palm eezy

I've used them together and while not entirely certain, I don't think it contains any beneficial bacteria. It's just that it is derived from organics.

When used very sparingly (1ml to 5 gallons) it didn't seem to create any real issues. Higher dosages leave film/sludge IME. Have pulled my best crops w/ the healthiest, firmest roots and straight mineral nutes + pool shock. Not that FLP necessarily causes root problems, I just don't know that it has any benefit at such low amounts.

JMcG

JMcG

Well.... just found some fungus gnats so I am holding off altogether!

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

I use Floralicious+, no more than a few ml/gallon and only in the initial flowering res mix. I do not dump my res during flower until 3-5 days before chop. Any more than that, or added later in flower, and I can taste it in the end product.

Works a treat for nutrient absorption, as well as adding additional complexity to the flavor and aroma.

Top Bottom