Flower back to grow?

• Thread starter Jebb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jebb

Jebb

Is it possible for a plant to go back to a grow state after The buds have been harvested?

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Is it possible for a plant to go back to a grow state after The buds have been harvested?
Yes put it back in veg & give it time, itll grow weird for while but then should recover, think there's name for it

Kepp89

Kepp89

google reveg and click the top link or some other link you'll see.

you can do it presumably unlimited amounts of times but the reward may be minuscule after the first reveg.

Jebb

Jebb

google reveg and click the top link or some other link you'll see.

you can do it presumably unlimited amounts of times but the reward may be minuscule after the first reveg.
This plant was a good grower and a reasonable yield so I want to clone it after it’s finished flowering.

Vagician

Vagician

Put it back into veg conditions, 18/6 lights at 400W-600W, and a veg nutrient balance. Be sure to leave some of the lower buds so clones can grow out from them, revegging from a fully harvested plant (stems/branches only and no buds) is very difficult. Revegging usually takes 4-6 weeks before a decent clone appears. It will look really weird for a while until that vegetative growth comes out.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Works better for me when i take cuttings from the flowering plant. I have rooted even an 11 week flowered cut.

Top Bottom