Flower Problems, Pls Help!!

• Thread starter Umkills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

Umkills

Hey guys, I'm new here, so it's nice to meet everyone, and thanks in advance, so here's what's up, I have 3 super sour diesel plants growing outdoors, have been nearly their whole lifes, each one has started flowing about 1 week, maybe 2 by now, a few days ago I notcied this hard, dried out brown spots on some of the buds,(that was crunchy when squeezed) not many just maybe 4 spots over 3 plants, I pulled the bud that was marked up, off, on all occasions, but now I have them trying to show up again, just a few over the 3 plants, and at different sections on the plant, dirt ph is 6.5 - 7.0 I don't use ppm with soil, I've used fox farm trio thru out grow (gb,bb,tb) just starting on the tiger bloom (tb) they get a weekly dose of Calmag, and since budding started a weekly shot of silica blast, I've had really no problem with these plants the entire veg cycle, these guys are in 4 gal buckets, there between 3 and 4 1/2 feet tall none of them are around each other, theres a good 200 yards in between each.....if other info needed just let me know, I've added 2 pix to show u guys, being how a picture can say a 1000 words, if any others are needed, I'll b happy to provide, thanks again, and I hope u guys can help
Flower problems pls help
Flower problems pls help 2

shemshemet

shemshemet

I'd really have to be there to do some investigating, but I can inquire some thoughts that may help.

First thought is botrytis, what are the conditions there? Humid?
Have you been spraying your plants?
Do the brown spots crumble up very easily?
If you search through the brown spots and immediate areas, do you find caterpillars?
I would really scour the brown spots and areas around it for signs of bugs, I keep thinking caterpillars might've killed that area?
Is there a disconnect between the brown spots and the rest of the plant?

Doesn't really seem to be a nutrient issue, as the leaves seem healthy. But it would be good to see the whole plant to confirm that.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
More photos are always good.
Do you have a USB microscope?
that's a valuable tool these days but not expensive and you should get one if you don't have one already. you need at least 100 X or more just see broadmites or russet mites which are common these days.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This is not something I've observed. How quickly does it move?

showmegreen

showmegreen

Got flies? Humid too? Them maggot makin mother fuckers! Them bastards throw up on yer tasty buds an starts ta nibble on a few hairs here an thar. Well they don't clean up affer themselves an fungi hepa gonna psyphillaidal warts start tha decomposition process. Slow up on yer sugars in such and if ya gunna foliar do'er in early dusk an use clean water. Give em time ta dry a tad befer morn fly feast commences.

Top Bottom