Flower question for first 2 weeks

• Thread starter Millerzzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Millerzzz

Millerzzz

quick question for you guys. I am in day 10 of flower of my grow. White pistils are forming on the bud sites but I haven't seen much stretch at all so far from these plants. Maybe an inch total. All three are indica so I was expecting them to be short and bushy but since they haven't grown much at all, it started to worry me a little. Is there something I'm doing wrong or could they do most of their stretching within the next week or two.

Flower question for first 2 weeks
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
everything looks fine, some plants don’t stretch much at all and others do.
though how long did you veg for?

Millerzzz

Millerzzz

everything looks fine, some plants don’t stretch much at all and others do.
though how long did you veg for?
Planted these on the second of October and flipped them into flower on dec 9th. Thanks for the help man!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Planted these on the second of October and flipped them into flower on dec 9th. Thanks for the help man!
how tall are they and what size pot are they in? did you lst or anything?

Millerzzz

Millerzzz

how tall are they and what size pot are they in? did you lst or anything?
These are about 12 inches tall in 3 gallon pots. I did some topping/fimming on these and did some defoiliating. These are black cherry pie plants wondering if it's just a genetic thing or user error.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
These are about 12 inches tall in 3 gallon pots. I did some topping/fimming on these and did some defoiliating. These are black cherry pie plants wondering if it's just a genetic thing or user error.
well i’m just going on pictures etc, but if anything maybe just a bit early on the switch to flower by a couple weeks. usually when lst, etc is incorporated into the grow the plant will stress a bit pushing the time to switch ahead a couple weeks. but they look fine..
good job..
clones can be flowered anytime as the clone is as old as the plant it came from.. plants from seed usually show sex when mature to flower,
but your good..

Millerzzz

Millerzzz

well i’m just going on pictures etc, but if anything maybe just a bit early on the switch to flower by a couple weeks. usually when lst, etc is incorporated into the grow the plant will stress a bit pushing the time to switch ahead a couple weeks. but they look fine..
good job..
clones can be flowered anytime as the clone is as old as the plant it came from.. plants from seed usually show sex when mature to flower,
but your good..
Thank you a lot my friend. Appreciate the info will definetly apply that into my next one! I was a little worried at first about switching to flower when I did but I just went for it. Will probably pay the price in yield but a good lesson learned.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
thanks, if something major was going on, there would be others growers replying to help out, it’s a friendly place with lots of great people!!

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

i reckon they have done their stretch - it's about as tall as they get, now to fatten 'em.

Billymgb

Billymgb

No worries just keep feeding and doing your thing they will work out fine. All of this is just learning as we go, I'm new to indoor growing and everyday is just learning I love it!!! Good luck with your grow Brother.

Millerzzz

Millerzzz

thanks, if something major was going on, there would be others growers replying to help out, it’s a friendly place with lots of great people!!
Thanks again for your time man. Happy holidays and happy growing!

Millerzzz

Millerzzz

No worries just keep feeding and doing your thing they will work out fine. All of this is just learning as we go, I'm new to indoor growing and everyday is just learning I love it!!! Good luck with your grow Brother.
Will do. Love the whole process of this man. Every part is exciting. Good luck with yours as well man! Happy holidays

Millerzzz

Millerzzz

Hey bro how did they come out are the done with flower yet
sorry for the late response man. They are all done. Still have some curing, but I did enjoy some already. I was definitely happy with it for my first time. I have a video of the final result in my other thread. Thanks for checking in man

Top Bottom