Flowering? Also should I trim damage?

• Thread starter Eternulwinter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

This plant was slightly stunted a few weeks ago it is currently 35 days old and I believe I see some slight flowering to begin.My question is from the damage it took on several weeks ago to these leaves should I remove them at this point.The plant is still trying to grow I know stunting it again would not be good right when it’s starting to flower or pre flower

I also included a pic so someone can let me know if this is flowering yet

Flowering also should i trim damage
Flowering also should i trim damage 2
Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

This plant was slightly stunted a few weeks ago it is currently 35 days old and I believe I see some slight flowering to begin.My question is from the damage it took on several weeks ago to these leaves should I remove them at this point.The plant is still trying to grow I know stunting it again would not be good right when it’s starting to flower or pre flower

I also included a pic so someone can let me know if this is flowering yet

6B848CD3 06F9 4880 AEA3 ECCFA4443C70
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Those are definitely preflowers — the plant is mature enough to flower. Is this indoors or outdoors?

If outdoors, it will flower if the photoperiod for the plant is matched by the natural lighting at your latitude.
If indoors, it will flower when you flip.
If an auto, yeah, it's flowering.

Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

Those are definitely preflowers — the plant is mature enough to flower. Is this indoors or outdoors?

If outdoors, it will flower if the photoperiod for the plant is matched by the natural lighting at your latitude.
If indoors, it will flower when you flip.
If an auto, yeah, it's flowering.
It’s indoor auto.just letting it soak up a taste of sun.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Be careful. Taking indoor plants out for fun in the sun is a good way to bring in pests.

Top Bottom