Flowering and harvesting

• Thread starter Nolzy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nolzy

Nolzy

Hello all, great reading with a lot of knowledgeable members. However i have one issue I would like to raise in regards to growing outdoors. My plant has been flowering for about 4 weeks but appears to be starting from the bottom. All reports Ive read generally say its normal for the top to start but not the other way around. Question is has anyone experienced this before and can i harvest from the bottom up at different times. Strain is Romberry and its about 6 feet tall.

Nolzy

Nolzy

is there a light on somewhere at night?
No lights
IMG 20210316 052727444

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
uh, you got me..
though it looks pretty sativa and it’s known some can take up to 6 months, but i doubt that’s your case.
you can harvest any buds when they are ripe/finished.
though trichome and head development may take longer..
mmm, i’m curious to hear what others will say..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
uh, you got me..
though it looks pretty sativa and it’s known some can take up to 6 months, but i doubt that’s your case.
i just read it’s more indica but i think you got a pheno with more sativa.. either way she’s nice and big!

Nolzy

Nolzy

uh, you got me..
Awesome thanks for that. So would you cut the whole branch off or just the ripe buds?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just pick the buds or maybe some small branches off of other branches.
and least till you/we find out wants going on.

Nolzy

Nolzy

Yeah ok thanks mate. Its almost like the top is slowly still going through the stretch phase while the bottom is flowering nicely..

Top Bottom