Flowering Cycle Interuption

• Thread starter SerpeantKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SerpeantKing

Ive had 2 plants in flower for 3 weeks. Today is actually day 21 if flower. I have 2 tents. One for veg. One for flower. Veg is 5am to 11pm while flower is 8am to 8pm. I dont have auto timers so I just get up and turn the lights on and off. Today I woke up to see my wife turned the lights on. To my horror, she had opened the flower tent and turned those lights on instead of the ones for my vegging tent.
Luckily, the lights were only on for 6 minutes. I immediately shut the lights off and closed the tent. Am I screwed here? Will they go back into veg? Hermies? Yield loss? Very new to this.

Monster762

Monster762

Ive had 2 plants in flower for 3 weeks. Today is actually day 21 if flower. I have 2 tents. One for veg. One for flower. Veg is 5am to 11pm while flower is 8am to 8pm. I dont have auto timers so I just get up and turn the lights on and off. Today I woke up to see my wife turned the lights on. To my horror, she had opened the flower tent and turned those lights on instead of the ones for my vegging tent.
Luckily, the lights were only on for 6 minutes. I immediately shut the lights off and closed the tent. Am I screwed here? Will they go back into veg? Hermies? Yield loss? Very new to this.
Welcome
I think you’re ok don’t let it repeat over n over is the big thing I’ve had my mom do same exact thing. Best thing to do is just put timers in there. You can get 2pk from amazon like $10 They will not reveg on a 1 time thing. Reveg sometimes takes a month ofv24 hr light
Only thing you lost was your mind temporarily it’ll all be ok. I’ve been exactly where you are. Don’t sweat it just keep moving forward.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Me too. My parents made me watch that damn movie over and over when I was a kid. I don’t subscribe to any ideology.

Lol. In my house we watched the 10 commandments.

Im even afraid of hollywood religion.

:-)

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Hermaphrodite cannabis plants scare me. It’s beyond my grasp why anyone would forgo a timer of all things.

It’s like I’m gonna go 98% of the way in recreating nature indoors but I’m drawing the line at timers. Lol.

Top Bottom