Flowering plants in the rain

• Thread starter Emp1126
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Emp1126

My plants are about 4-5 weeks into flower and my canopy failed in the last rain. They are Cherry Pie so they are pretty bushy. At this stage, should I be worried about rot or mold or is it still early enough that they should be ok? They will probably be ready for harvest in mid October or so. I will dry them as best I can with my small leaf blower once the rain stops. Any insight would be most appreciated.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
You should be good, just shake/blow excess water and the sooner the light can hit the plant the better to help it dry. But you should be good, just keep a close eye over the couple of days

E

Emp1126

You should be good, just shake/blow excess water and the sooner the light can hit the plant the better to help it dry. But you should be good, just keep a close eye over the couple of days
Thanks I appreciate it!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

My plants are about 4-5 weeks into flower and my canopy failed in the last rain. They are Cherry Pie so they are pretty bushy. At this stage, should I be worried about rot or mold or is it still early enough that they should be ok? They will probably be ready for harvest in mid October or so. I will dry them as best I can with my small leaf blower once the rain stops. Any insight would be most appreciated.
What do you mean when you say your canopy failed? Do you have some kind of rain shelter for the plants?

Top Bottom