Flowering stage watering

• Thread starter eirI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eirI

When in flowering stage does the plant get more thirsty and is it a good idea for soil to go dry then water.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

When in flowering stage does the plant get more thirsty and is it a good idea for soil to go dry then water.

Yes and yes. I like to see pots dry at least 3/4 down the pot with a moisture probe or alarmingly light like it could tip over before every watering.

The lower leaves droop some before the upper and the plant is not in any danger at that point.

Even if the plants go dry and wilt they recover when watered again. But try to avoid that it can damage the roots.

E

eirI

Yes and yes. I like to see pots dry at least 3/4 down the pot with a moisture probe or alarmingly light like it could tip over before every watering.

The lower leaves droop some before the upper and the plant is not in any danger at that point.

Even if the plants go dry and wilt they recover when watered again. But try to avoid that it can damage the roots.
Thank you so much. I appreciate your input. What’s amazing I came home she was wilting and minute she received water she was nice and perky.

E

eirI

Thank you so much. I appreciate your input. What’s amazing I came home she was wilting and minute she received water she was nice and perky.
My plant is healthy and green starting second week of flowering. My question is do want to see the leaves turn more lighter do to N levels depleting. I just ordered some flowering food and it should be coming soon.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My plant is healthy and green starting second week of flowering. My question is do want to see the leaves turn more lighter do to N levels depleting. I just ordered some flowering food and it should be coming soon.

Many dont agree with my take on this but recent nutrient testing confirms.

I only use a grow ratio nute to the end. But i taper off the strength as the plant ripens and needs less ending up with very low nutes in the soil at harvest.

For info look up the myth of high Phosphorous in fertilizer.

Or listen to this kindnof long interview with the president of dyna grow admitting bloom nutes are mis formulated amd not needed at all for cannabis.

E

eirI

Thank you for your response . Very interesting topic. I’m getting so much info just signing up last night on this sight. I love to learn and I have an open mind. Not to pick your brain what ratio do you use. Thanks again.

E

eirI

Thank you for your response . Very interesting topic. I’m getting so much info just signing up last night on this sight. I love to learn and I have an open mind. Not to pick your brain what ratio do you use. Thanks again.
Wow I’m listening to what you sent. Calcium what a amazing mineral.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have been using pure blend pro grow from botanicare. Works great for me.

But most grow nute that is complete with micro nutes will work.

You can get great results with 20-20-20 heneral purpose even.

E

eirI

Wow I’m listening to what you sent. Calcium what a amazing mineral.
Thank you brother

[/QU

Thank you so much. I also listened to what you sent and I found that to be amazing information. Also I’m glad to see the 20-20-20. In your opinion I have been adding egg shells I think calcium is in there. The plant loves it

Top Bottom