flowering taking to long . .

• Thread starter drpressure600
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

drpressure600

hi, i've got 24 skunk no 11 plants in flower, but after 7 & half weeks in flower they look like they've only been in flower 4 up 2 4 weeks, . .

these were plants that i recovered out of an other grow room that was broken into, so until i found somewhere else to put them, they were lying in the dark for a week also in the cold, i put them in batches of 12 under a 600w later & they seemed find, but now i've got the problem with slow flowering,

i asked zoo, & pro about this they said it's stressed or shock from the week in dark, i'm sure myself that this is the problem, but has anyone any other opinions, or advice . .

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

I think skunk11 takes 11 weeks to flower,thats why its called skunk11,so maybe it'll put more on towards the end:time

D

drpressure600

I think skunk11 takes 11 weeks to flower,thats why its called skunk11,so maybe it'll put more on towards the end:time

the packet says 8 to 9 weeks, maybe you could be right, but i've done lots of crops of them before with no problems, thanks 4 your opinion in anyway, i'll have to look into that . .

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll bet in 5 weeks they will be done and awesome .

D

drpressure600

I'll bet in 5 weeks they will be done and awesome .

ah zoo, my friend, i'm here sratching the days away on the calender, it looks like january i'll be cutting so, ''anxious i am'' . .

M

Mr Green

hope everything works out for you..post some pics if you can..

F

frankie-smiles

I seen a grow in a mag that said it was an 11 week strain, maybe a diff company if you've done em before? Were they clones or seed?

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Yer it was probably the same one i read,it was in soft secrets a couple of years ago

D

drpressure600

clones . .

clones they were, i got a mother in london off a friend of mine, a cut numerous clones off it, he bought the seeds feminised in ''21st century gardening'', i've done lots of clones off them before, i gave my friends alot of seedlings the last few months, i must see how they get on when they go into flower . .

the plants are only 27'' tall with a stem about 9mm thick, usually alot bigger with a thicker stem . .

i'll leave them in flower till the first week of january, i wouldn't do this this strain again, pot of gold, critical mass, & lowryder next, alongside ''AK 47'' . .

F

frankie-smiles

Yer it was probably the same one i read,it was in soft secrets a couple of years ago

Thats the exact one i was on about. On the subject of shocked plants, the ones i've had never recovered, they never moved for 2-3 weeks and after 6 weeks in flower they looked like they had only been in for about 2 weeks. From now on any plants that show any signs of shock get binned cuz from my experience they never catch up. Hope they come around for ya mate.

D

drpressure600

these have a yield on them already frankie, it's just not a big one that one thats on them, ''yet that is'' . .

F

frankie-smiles

If they are still visibly growing i think that they should finish, just with a smaller yield maybe. My shocked plants just stood still like statues for 2 or 3 weeks and did nothing, there was almost no bud formation or growth from that point on. I'll keep em crossed they get a move on. On a somewhat related note, I have found the cold weather slightly slows growth anyway, hows your temps?

D

drpressure600

perfect temp & humidity, it was cold when they were lying in the wharehouse were they started off growing etc, but since they've been moved they've been very well treated indeed, right now they're coming on ok, they've changed since i've started this tread, i'll have to put learn how to put pics up properly, so i can show all. it'll be interesting to see how they come on.

i'm going to do a vertical grow after the x mas frankie, 7 AK 47 plants with 4 600w bulbs ok, i'm putting the tread up as ''the vertical chamber'', so if the no 11's don't come on, i'll have something to look forward to & educate me more ok amigo . .

F

frankie-smiles

Sounds like a plan, AK47 was one of my first grows. Got my first "mum" from that run. 11 serious seeds AK47 planted, 10 females came up, all looked very similar but i had one that just was so stinky, you just couldn't smell anything else, she was "the one". Just a little nug stinks so bad, there is no hiding it, ha ha. You'll be seeing some monsters in that vertical set-up i bet, good luck with it mate, glad your skunks are doing better.

D

drpressure600

looking well . .

i've just checked all plants that were giving me trouble, 50% of them are really starting to look well, i'd say they'll be fine buy the end of this month,

i'll have to get my act together & put pics up . .

D

drpressure600

liquid carbo fuel . .

an other nutrient that i added to my plants was by 'advanced nutrients', it's called 'liquid carbo fuel', you know, as in carbohydrates like energy or food to help it's growth, i've it mixed in right now . .

anyone ever try it or recommend it etc, i'd like to know what people think of it . .

D

drpressure600

pic of flower

this is a picture of the flower!!!thats if it uploads properly!!!

VB 1794
D

drpressure600

late flower . .

these are some more of the stressed plants now in flower . .

VB 1793
 VB 1798
P

ProGroWannabe

Nice flower shots bro! Good calyx to leaf ratio on those should make for an easy trim job!

Latest posts

Top Bottom