Flowering Time?

• Thread starter Shellaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shellaz

Shellaz

52B92C40 2769 4FBB A1F0 194251E23B4C
AD01C619 A77F 4A6A A92F BD123788CACB
I have a plant growing outside which I didn’t know had start flowering as I don’t really check the outdoor plants, does anyone know how far along in flowering I am, how long I have left, how much bigger will the plant grow and potential yield?
Thanks in advance
FYI the strain is blue cheese and a regular seed

Shellaz

Shellaz

I got som BC flowering now, mines indoor and fem tho.. I'd guess you're in 2nd-3rd week, maybe 6-7 weeks left but I am only speculating
i have plants inside too but i had a few seeds left and not enough room for them so i chucked them outside and left them they've had no nutrients just rain water and look pretty healthy didn't think they would survive till flowring

Monster762

Monster762

I got som BC flowering now, mines indoor and fem tho.. I'd guess you're in 2nd-3rd week, maybe 6-7 weeks left but I am only speculating
Agree. Usually it takes up to 2 weeks to show clearly. I’d say you’re right where skurt said between 2-3 weeks.

Madmax

Madmax

I agree also putting them touching 2 weeks.looking at the plant it is indica dominate.and could b harvested in 6,...id say you might get 4 off it ..maybe less

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
That’s a very healthy plant. I’d guess maybe 7-10 days into flowering and a total of 2 maybe 3 ozs when she’s done, dry weight. Kudos.

DTG

DTG

I agree with skurt, a couple 3 weeks in. . . As for yeild, possibly a few Z's but you never know, if you get the Pillers you will get less . . . Keep your eyes peeled for the damn Pillers . . .

Don.

DTG

DTG

I agree with skurt, a couple 3 weeks in. . . As for yeild, possibly a few Z's but you never know, if you get the Pillers you will get less . . . Keep your eyes peeled for the damn Pillers . . .

Don.

Shellaz

Shellaz

That’s a very healthy plant. I’d guess maybe 7-10 days into flowering and a total of 2 maybe 3 ozs when she’s done, dry weight. Kudos.
yup considering it’s had no nutes just rain water

Shellaz

Shellaz

Don.
pillers? sorry im new to this lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom