FLOWERING WEEK 5 - NEED NUTRITION HELP.

• Thread starter yo0123yo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

I am curious about the droopy plant. I have used Fox Farms before and I use soil, the droopy plant looks like it could use water. But do this small experiment and you will know the answer. Pick up each pot individually, is the droopy plant the lightest? If it is than you need to water it. If it is the heaviest, no water. Once you get on the roll of underwater overwater it can take some time to figure out which way to go. My money is on underwatered, but please let the community know!!!

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

Temperature is around 75 degrees with lights on and 40% humidity. Lights off temp drops to about 68-70 and humidity goes to 45%.

So by close to harvest do you think ill make another 2 weeks based on the seed bank suggested flowering time of 62-75 days.

Currently on day 46 of the flower cycle.

temps and humidity are good.

I take any of those flowering times quoted by seed banks as an indication. they would want to quote you shorter flowering periods, greater yields, etc....so a grain of salt.

you still have time to adjust its watering/feeding before harvest. this is the critical time, when the buds are fattening. so, now is the time to act.

i would, also, remove the dead leaves and heavily damage...

Top Bottom