Flowering week number ?? Forgot

• Thread starter Davidaine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Davidaine

Davidaine

Hiya peps just wondering if anyone can help me I'm suprised I've made it this far this is a picture of my lemon auto might sound stupid first time grower n what not but is there any chance u can tell how far I have left to harvest from the picture I no its prob a silly question any help will do thank you in advance

Flowering week number  forgot
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I don’t keep track of how far along my plants are in flowering. There’s just no need. The plant will tell you when it’s done. The calendar won’t tell you with any sort of accuracy when she’s finished. A calendar is ok for mere referencing but not a good indicator for ripeness.
A 50x magnifying glass/jewelers loupe is your best friend.

Davidaine

Davidaine

Look at the triches, clear? Cloudy? Any amber?
That will tell you where your at:)
Ar ok I get u thank you for ur help been reading this an that an it's just confused the fuck out of me lol cheers mate

Davidaine

Davidaine

I don’t keep track of how far along my plants are in flowering. There’s just no need. The plant will tell you when it’s done. The calendar won’t tell you with any sort of accuracy when she’s finished. A calendar is ok for mere referencing but not a good indicator for ripeness.
A 50x magnifying glass/jewelers loupe is your best friend.
I think I'm worried of going past the point of no return yano lol I just smoke it never grown it haha thank you for the help tho appreciate it

Davidaine

Davidaine

You’ll learn by doing and making mistakes. No amount of coaching can teach you how to grow. You just gotta do it and learn as you go. Good luck.
Cheers mate I'm sure I'll be bk panicking again in few weeks haha

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

When most of the white pistils turn dark and start to die back that is when it is time to check the trichome color directly on the calyx not the bud leaves, they tend to turn early.

Looking for fully stacked and developed bud and cloudy trichomes.

Tons of threads and info on this all over.

Top Bottom