Flowering?

• Thread starter Slap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slap

Slap

Is this a bunch of leaves coming in at once or is she flowering?
Flowering

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Generally that "bunched up look" means it's about to go into flower.

Have you had it outside this whole time?

Reactions: Ina
dire wolf

dire wolf

Is this a bunch of leaves coming in at once or is she flowering? View attachment 969735
How many hours of light are you giving them ? Are they " auto flower " are they regular photoperiod plants ? Did someone give you clone as a gift ? And you arent sure if they are regular or autoflower plants ?
Looks like begining of flower , but you should know why its happening .....

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I think it is just getting ready to grow quickly. I would expect to see white hairs/pistils somewhere on the plant if it was at the pre-flower stage. As long as it has had a sufficient light cycle, flowering should be kept at bay. I agree that plants often start flowering by looking like this, but I think there would be pistils mixed in somewhere.

Slap

Slap

Generally that "bunched up look" means it's about to go into flower.

Have you had it outside this whole time?
Rather lucky she is still alive. Been through heck and back. After the weather got better during daytime she was outside and I was taking her in at night, to cold still. I'm just an over anxious, newbie. This is supposedly an auto, but not on the same weekly life cycle / stage as I have read regarding autos. I will know more in a few days, she is getting alot of growth daily now, she's finally happy. That's a woman for ya! Wait I'm a woman. LoL

Slap

Slap

How many hours of light are you giving them ? Are they " auto flower " are they regular photoperiod plants ? Did someone give you clone as a gift ? And you arent sure if they are regular or autoflower plants ?
Suppose to be an auto. From what I have read, past the stages, according to a week by week timeline for flowering. She has been outdoors and indoors as it was to cold out in the beggining. Now outdoors full-time. I'm an over anxious, newbie. With some help she has pulled through a rough time. Like Jimster said, she is getting alot of growth right now. Mainly because , I finally got her out of a surplus of nutes, when she was in an earth box. My guess is I should know in a week or so if stretch is because she is flowering. Right now leaving her be. I'm an over anxious newbie.
Peac
She is an auto
But not following the timeline like an auto should from what I have read.
She has been through heck.
Like Jimster said, getting alot of growth right now no white little hairs yet. Mainly since I finally made her happy and got things straight. Gonna leave her be. Should know in about a week or so for sure, (I'm assuming) If it's a stretch before flower. I'm an over anxious, newbie! I hope she waits awhile ,to be honest. Kinda stunted her. Live and learn. Now she is happy, I'm happy. Is that how men feel about their wives? I feel for you guys! Ha !:Ha! I feel I can relax now!
Thanks for the reply
Peace Out!

Slap

Slap

Suppose to be an auto.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Rather lucky she is still alive. Been through heck and back. After the weather got better during daytime she was outside and I was taking her in at night, to cold still. I'm just an over anxious, newbie. This is supposedly an auto, but not on the same weekly life cycle / stage as I have read regarding autos. I will know more in a few days, she is getting alot of growth daily now, she's finally happy. That's a woman for ya! Wait I'm a woman. LoL
Lol always happy to see other female growers here.
If it's an auto then I'd put my money on she will be popping out pistils any day. Just remember autos love lots of light. The more light the more yield. Good luck

Slap

Slap

Well she turned into a he today. Dang it! Guess the stress was to much, even though her leaves were up on the ends and new leaves were coming in with a nice green color like it was before I put it in the earth box. Had a bad feeling about it! Should of went with my gut. But it was to late evidently. To close to flowering I'm assuming for the change and surplus of nutes in the earth box. I'm guessing here. Went through enough this time. Next one should be fine, because of what I learned with this auto. Not giving up. All my plants look good in my yard. Yet I screwed up a weed. LoL

Slap

Slap

Lol always happy to see other female growers here.
If it's an auto then I'd put my money on she will be popping out pistils any day. Just remember autos love lots of light. The more light the more yield. Good luck
I noticed I had plant about 7 ft away from these little solar dragon fly lights I have on my fence. Would that of caused it. She was looking very healthy?

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

I noticed I had plant about 7 ft away from these little solar dragon fly lights I have on my fence. Would that of caused it. She was looking very healthy?
Just because you buy feminized seeds is there 100% guarantee. Does happen...
If it had pistils and pollen sacs that can be a lot of times just genetics.

Slap

Slap

From what I read about autos that is exactly what the articles stated. I have no other plants, this is my first grow. I'm going to let it go to see what it does. A good learning experience for me.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

From what I read about autos that is exactly what the articles stated. I have no other plants, this is my first grow. I'm going to let it go to see what it does. A good learning experience for me.
Sometimes I grow out free auto seeds I get... I dont care for them personally so usually I toss them, but out of the 10 I grew one was male. I think it was from dinafem.

Top Bottom