Flower's pistils are turning brown/black too soon

• Thread starter Dinnero
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dinnero

Dinnero

Hi guys, i need some help on this
Any ideas what it could be and how to fix this ?
Not sure if it can be broad mites or something, but it is october and the temperatures in my region are really dropping and it's raining insanely for last few days
I thought it can be just the flowers entering a panic mode and trying to finish as soon as possible cause of the temperatures, but the black pistils are really freaking me out
There are no other male plants anywhere nearby so it's very unlikely they are pollinated
The LSD strain is pretty good against mould and diseases so i really don't know
Any ideas ? Thank you

Flowers pistils are turning brownblack too soon
Flowers pistils are turning brownblack too soon 2
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks fairly normal for this stage of its life cycle to me. Then again my eyes aren’t what they used to be. I don’t see anything to be alarmed about.

Mospeada

Mospeada

Have you been touching them bare handed? I had a friend touch a bunch of buds and the pistils went to shit where ever they touched them. Maybe they had some kind crap on their hands or it was from oil from their skin I dunno.
IMG 20200902 003850

Pretty much every bud that was left untouched looked fine.
IMG 20200902 004008

Last edited:
Dinnero

Dinnero

I've touched them a few times yeah, they are outdoors these ladies are pretty late ones they are very big, i've sprayed them with milk and water once, like 3 days ago so i prevent the mould in this weather. Im anxious about this being some infestation that will ruin my harvest, not the most experienced grower yet, 😄

Anyway thank you a lot guys 😌

Latest posts

Top Bottom