Fluence Bioengineering Spydrx-plus Lights Topic

• Thread starter Leew421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leew421

Leew421

I own 2 of these bad ass lights. The owner is top notch and designs these lights specific to the field. I have had crazy growth and trich production from these. I came from a CMH setup and couldn't be happier. I get growth down to the c levels and that's huge. My plants love these things. Massive par levels in every corner. I would love to get some of the RAYS they have available for supplemental lighting. They UV spec but I can't justify the cost for so little use. Would love to hear what you guys got or if you have these or other variations.

https://fluence.science/store/spydr-series/spydrx-plus/

3 spydrxplus both
Leew421

Leew421

I already took off a bunch from the bottoms. This thing is over 3.5 feet

20170306 091657
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

My SPYDR 600 is now almost 3 years old. I love the fact that it evenly covers 3 x 3, but the ability to slide the bars in/out was poorly executed. I hope Nick improved that.

When I collaborated with Nick to create a 600 that could be used for both veg and flower, I was disappointed that the assembly line could not make adjustments, like having 2-4 of the bars red dominant with separate o/o switches to be activated for flowering

Still, here's a plant almost finished under mine, pic taken 3/2 which is ~85% white diodes (a mix of CW/NW/WW) + 450s and 630s. Second pic is older to better show light. One section of second bar from the left died. This might have been a coincidence from when I removed the plastic diffusers

IMG 3752
IMG 3714

Leew421

Leew421

That's awesome! Nick is a super cool guy. I wish he would incorporate the uv wave on a switch for a finisher. I did find a t5 setup for uv and it would cost about 400 for my whole 8x4 spread. I definitely want another Spydrx-plus for my veg tent. Plants love this light

Top Bottom