Flushing and Harvesting Correctly First Timer

• Thread starter KsKrops
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KsKrops

KsKrops

hi all, new to the forum!

I’m on the tail end of week 9 of flower. The flowering time for this run is 8-9 weeks. I’m running a runtz clone in a 3 gal fabric pot in coco. I’ve been giving ph balanced water for the past week (8 days). It’s been given 3 waterings in this time. My question is because I have dark purple fan leaves (through genetics), will they deteriorate in the same way green leaves do? I.e. do they yellow and lose their colour? The trichomes are looking good with a mix of cloudy and some amber I just don’t want to harvest while there may be nutes still in the plant and get that nasty chemical taste.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

hi all, new to the forum!

I’m on the tail end of week 9 of flower. The flowering time for this run is 8-9 weeks. I’m running a runtz clone in a 3 gal fabric pot in coco. I’ve been giving ph balanced water for the past week (8 days). It’s been given 3 waterings in this time. My question is because I have dark purple fan leaves (through genetics), will they deteriorate in the same way green leaves do? I.e. do they yellow and lose their colour? The trichomes are looking good with a mix of cloudy and some amber I just don’t want to harvest while there may be nutes still in the plant and get that nasty chemical taste.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Yes dark leaves will yellow and eventually die and fall off similar to green leaves, good luck!

20201127 054803
Top Bottom