Flushing Question

• Thread starter Therighthigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Therighthigh

Therighthigh

IDK 13 days is a bit of stretch for me. I do 7 days. Day 1 florakleen then day 2 water only then repeat. But again thats me and may not work for everyone.

Definitely i follow the advanced nutrients app for the schedule. I dont use the exact amount cause last grow i burnt plant really bad following the layout at the end of flower. It says to only use flawless finish for the last week. But last harvest they didnt yellow at all i felt it was too much build up went an additional week no yellowing so im like idk about doing that again

MisterSkunk

MisterSkunk

Definitely i follow the advanced nutrients app for the schedule. I dont use the exact amount cause last grow i burnt plant really bad following the layout at the end of flower. It says to only use flawless finish for the last week. But last harvest they didnt yellow at all i felt it was too much build up went an additional week no yellowing so im like idk about doing that again
Since ur usin RO dirt, look at their organic nutes. I love their fish shit and terp teas! Also the 707 dirt is awesome!

DismalDude

DismalDude

What strain is it? Looks like you did great on flush. Yield looking like it’s going tk be great too.
First pic is Mama Mia,second is Northern Soul. They turned out really well and I'm guessing 1lb per plant.We'll see when she's dry. :)

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

First pic is Mama Mia,second is Northern Soul. They turned out really well and I'm guessing 1lb per plant.We'll see when she's dry. :)

Sounding like a succesful harvest lol. Man im hoping to get that on my outside plants. My inside i know im not getting that. Led grower problems lol

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Since ur usin RO dirt, look at their organic nutes. I love their fish shit and terp teas! Also the 707 dirt is awesome!

Yeap ive already been looking into them. My hydro shop sells the roots organic dry fertilizer party pack for 65$ on amazon its 90, im going to do a side by side with advanced nutrients and the dry fertilizer from roots after my indoor grow finishes up end of sept

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

IDK 13 days is a bit of stretch for me. I do 7 days. Day 1 florakleen then day 2 water only then repeat. But again thats me and may not work for everyone.
Just an nFYI..I usually do a similar flush as you..I checked a WW this time after a week..The runoff was still over 240!..Still need it down more..She was NOT overloaded with nutes either..no tip burn to speak of..Just Sayin.

Top Bottom