Flushing soil????

• Thread starter Tommysus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tommysus

Just bought some ‘FLAWLESS FINISH’ flush. A little concerned because the directions seem to be ONLY for hydroponic. After all this work I really don’t want to f up the girls. Is this stuff ok for soil raised plants?????
Regardless.....love the label.

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you cant flush soil mate,you can water to a good runoff,but flushing soil as if it were a soiless media ,nope cant do it,just have useless mud then,show some pics and explain what you got a little better maybe help for you

T

Tommysus

you cant flush soil mate,you can water to a good runoff,but flushing soil as if it were a soiless media ,nope cant do it,just have useless mud then,show some pics and explain what you got a little better maybe help for you
OK! This is my 4th grow and having learned from ALL my previous mistakes I appreciate the response. 2 harvested crops that went moldy while curing and 2 lame crops. This time.... I pinched back, bent and actually removed the lower 2 sets of branches....result...STUNNING. They look like what I thought they would look like!
So, before harvest stop the nutrients and just use fresh water??
PS. Very proud of my ladies!! 2 and 1/2 weeks into flowering
838DCB15 0CA7 42F2 A04A EAF6DCBEA26A

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

OK! This is my 4th grow and having learned from ALL my previous mistakes I appreciate the response. 2 harvested crops that went moldy while curing and 2 lame crops. This time.... I pinched back, bent and actually removed the lower 2 sets of branches....result...STUNNING. They look like what I thought they would look like!
So, before harvest stop the nutrients and just use fresh water??
PS. Very proud of my ladies!! 2 and 1/2 weeks into flowering View attachment 931642
so your in soil,just water mate,no need for the flushing stuff,wouldnt work anyway,only way is to wash every thing in the pots out,there is a method doing this called water cure i believe,me im not interested ,i reuse my soil until i have to amend it,the plant will scavage itself just let it take it course,those right there are not ready though ,watch your thricombs and stop feeding couple weeks before harvest,water only if you dig.
forgot to add nice looking plants mate

T

Tommysus

so your in soil,just water mate,no need for the flushing stuff,wouldnt work anyway,only way is to wash every thing in the pots out,there is a method doing this called water cure i believe,me im not interested ,i reuse my soil until i have to amend it,the plant will scavage itself just let it take it course,those right there are not ready though ,watch your thricombs and stop feeding couple weeks before harvest,water only if you dig.
forgot to add nice looking plants mate
Thank you! The girls thank you too!!!

Top Bottom